xxi. BACK TO SCHOOL

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
xxi: BACK TO SCHOOL

         'YOUR MOTHER IS STILL SUCH A nice considerate person after all these years, huh?'

Julianna had just returned from her parents house at the ass crack of dawn of Boxing Day, which resulted in waking up both Remus and Sirius, who would be happy to see her if their sleep weren't ruined.

After spilling everything to her godfather as she unpacked, they were now sitting on the dining table having some food Edith packed. Sirius seemed to be thinking hard and it was obvious since his face was twisted weirdly. Julianna and Remus shared a curious look with their eyebrows raised.

'You have something to share?' Remus suggested and Sirius only then snapped out of his daze.

'Huh?'

'You look like you were thinking very very hard. Mind sharing?'

Sirius blinked at Remus before turning to Julianna, suddenly squinting at her as though she had something on her face. 'If your brother is coming to Hogwarts, doesn't that mean I have to eventually meet him? Plus, he's my nephew! But I never got to meet him...'

'It'll be fine, Sirius. Hunter's super laid back, you'll get along with him,' Julianna reassured, patting Sirius's hand.

'Really?' Sirius hummed and Julianna nodded.

'So how was it at the Weasleys?' Julianna found herself asking unconsciously.

'It was good as usual, Molly always cooks up amazing food. Also, I don't think she liked Fleur much...other than that, Percy came over with the minister– '

Julianna choked on her food and Sirius had to pat her back. 'The Minister of Magic? Scrimgeour

Harry asked some stuff

'I think you should check up on him if you two become buddies again, 'cause man, who even is "The Half-Blood Prince"?' Sirius interjected, seemingly thinking hard again.

'The what what what?' Julianna was flabbergasted.

'See, Remus, no one knows! Is he a little... cuckoo?'

'You're seriously saying that about your own godson?' Remus clicked his tongue, eyebrow raised at Sirius.

'What I meant is Julianna over here needs to make sure he isn't going insane,' Sirius shot back but suddenly a smirk appeared on his lips. 'I think Molly wanted to set Remus with Tonks up...'

'Oh, shut it!' Remus groaned in embarrassment while his goddaughter and best friend cackled.

'Honestly, Rem,' Julianna started, trying to calm herself down or else she'll end up choking on her food. 'You need to start dating. You can't die alone, you know!'