Liberating (18+)

I pulled my car right in front of his apartment, soaking wet in rain. I was tired but I still have the energy to smile and run towards the door. My heart's pounding, no... not just in fear but in excitement. I have never felt alive in a long time.

But what if he judge me? What if he hates me? What if he doesn't forgive me? I don't know, there's only one way to find out. I stopped right in front of the door buzzer and buzzed his door. Banging on repeatedly until... He finally answered!

"Halo", he said. "Ini aku! Ben, gua mau minta maaf atas semua yang gua udah pernah kataiin, lakuiin... Gua salah, gua teralu gak enakan, you were right, gak ada yang control hidup aku selain aku sendiri! You're a genius!!!".

Silence... No answer. My heart sank as my smile slowly drifts away. Broken, i buzzed his apartment one more time and said "You don't need to forgive me or anything, i deserve this. Thank you... for everything." Slowly i move back and march on forward before...

A sound of running footsteps coming from the inside! I turned around to see: Ben!!! My heart dropped in an instant, the way he runs towards me and buzzes the door open with that sweet smile of his as he opens the door. "Masuk apa gak nih?".

I let out a large grin and immediately runs inside the lobby, i wanted to hug him so bad. I wanted kiss him, i wanted to fuck him so fucking bad right then and there. I knew i wasn't gonna let any chance slip by but do i really have what it takes...

"Kamu basah banget ya... Hujan hujanan?", dia tanya. "Gak kok, nanti gua janji gua cerita". Then something weird happened, I looked away. I didn't mean to be rude but i felt like i don't even deserve to look at me. I looked down at the porcelain floor and sees his reflection, sad. Pure fucking sadness.

DING!

The elevator arrives, Ben and I and a few people hop right into the elevator without saying any words. One by one, orang-orang pada keluar ke lantai tujuanya. Ben & I are still facing opposite to each other. With each people slowly getting out at their floor, my heart started to pound faster. I don't think we even dare to look at each other. But then...

The final person arrives at his floor. He steps out of the room and disappears. It's just the both of us now.

Benjamin turned to me and looked at me straight in the eyes. I don't know if i had the courage. "Kamu gapapa?".

I can't take it anymore, i lunged at him and kissed him right then and there inside the elevator. Taking my change and to my surprise: He kissed me back. It's as if both of us has been waiting for this moment a long time. We don't care anymore, all we know is we love each other.

The elevator door opens, we kiss our way outside towards the room right in front of the elevator and enters it, kissing our way inside passionately.

As soon as we're inside, all i wanted to do was just to take all of him so i lead him to the place where i always wanted him to take me: The bed. We kick the door open as our kiss gets more rougher with each kiss more aggressive than the last time before finally... We both landed on the bed. Staring at each other with a huge smile on each other's face.

"You want to..." he asked softly, i nod my head.

He leans forward and starts to kiss me again. Slower now, more passionate. I can feel his soft lips now, feeling his lean body against mine. I can feel his breath, his heat, his love. I can feel everything about him as we slowly kiss and undress each other.

Undressing him quickly while he undresses mine. We didn't break the kiss until, i can feel his arms gliding down from my neck towards my boobs. Caress it carefully, holding it ever so gently. Taking his time as I moan a little every time he grips it.