Robo Fizzarolli x Blitzo smut

(This is a request for IndigoPearl89)

*After the incident with the whole place burning down blitzo started feeling bad for the certain robotic jester who he despises but still there was something about that robot he liked*

-Blitzo was in his office doing nothing when all of a sudden a ad on his computer showed which was something called Robo Fizzarolli personal companion-

Blitzo: Hm personal companion? *presses the ad and was shocked and blushing seeing what he is seeing* 

-Robo fizzarolli was on the screen showing his tentacle like arms and had a few sex toys like a dildo, lube and fuzzy handcuffs while smirking at whoever is looking at the ad and boy it was making blitzo hot in some of his places-

Blitzo: D-damn! *was blushing a lot and felt a little bulge* Oh crap *keeps watching the ad and his bulge went higher* Mmmf!~ *starts to unzip his pants and takes down his underwear looking at his already hard shaft* Ok just this once.. *touches it and starts to toy with it while pumping it and does curricular movements* Mmm!!~~ *thinks about robo fizz using his robot hands penetrating his ass while he was sucking on his dick* Mmmm ahhh what a mouth!!~~~ *keeps pumping but goes faster* Ahhh fizzy fuck me please, make me yours!!!~~~ *he felt a rush coming soon and goes faster while thinking about robo fizz mouth fucking him while two of his fingers get shoved in his ass* Ahhh...~ ahhh...~ Ahhhhhh fizzy!!!~~~~~ *came all over his hand* Damn that was sticky~ *cleans up the mess and puts on some clothes bored again* so boring *just then he heard a chuckle*

???: W-w-well well well blitzo sure does k-k-know how to pump~ *walks out of the darkness and it was none other than Robo Fizz* H-h-hello blitzy!~ *walks over to blitzo* I see y-y-your a big fan of m-m-me!~

Blitzo: !? *was blushing a lot* I-i'm not!

Robo Fizz: A-a-aw shut up!~ *grabs blitzo into a heated kiss*

Blitzo: Mmm! *blushes more and slowly kissed back* -Moans through the kiss- F-fizzy!~ *gets hard a little*

Robo Fizz: get off your chair!~

Blitzo: *does what fizz said* Why though?

Robo Fizz: *shows his robotic dick* C-c-come sit on daddy's j-j-joystick big b-b-boy!~

Blitzo: !!! *gets super hard and his bulge was showing* O-ok! *slowly takes off his pants and underwear*

Robo Fizz: O-o-o-o!~ *gets hard* Come t-t-to d-d-daddy!~

Blitzo: *walks over and sits down on robo fizz's dick facing robo fizz* M-mmm fizzy your so big!!~~~

Robo Fizz: S-s-so fucking t-t-tight might as w-w-well wait!~ *starts rubbing blitzo's shaft and teases it by doing circular movements* 

Blitzo: Mmmm...~ *arched his back a little* F-fizzy!!!!~~~~ *gives robo fizz the signal that he is ready*

Robo Fizz: *starts fucking blitzo's ass* Ahhhh...~ Ahhhh...~ H-h-holy fuck y-your entrance i-i-is milking m-m-me!!!~~~~ *starts going harder a little*

Blizto: Ahhh~ ahhh~ ahhh~ ahhhhh~ 

Robo Fizz: *smirks and his shaft starts vibrating blitzo's insides* O-o-o-o I l-l-love this feature!!!~~~

Blitzo: Ahhhhhh me tooo!!!!!~~~~~

-The two kept fucking for a while when robo fizz and blitzo start moaning louder meaning that their orgasms are coming-

Blizto: Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh fizzy i'm cumming!!!!~~~~

Robo Fizz: N-n-no not yet till I s-s-say so!!!~~~~ *puts blitzo on top of his desk removing some of the stuff on it and keeps fucking blitzo harder and faster with lust, the slapping of skin and sounds fill the room*

Blitzo: Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh!!!!~~~~ 

Robo Fizz: Cum now!!!!~~~~

Blitzo: FIZZY!!!!!~~~~~

Robo Fizz: F-F-FUCK BLITZY!!!!!~~~~

*the two came at the same time and moaned one more time*

Robo Fizz: *grabs blitzo into another heated kiss* Mmmm!!~~~

Blitzo: *pants* That was fun!~

Robo Fizz: Ohohohoho w-w-we're not done yet!~ *flips blitzo to his back and looks at blitzo's still hard dick and smirks* W-w-wanna feel the experience!~ *starts sucking hard on blitzo's dick*

Blitzo: *bit his lip drawing blood* Mmmmm fuck!!!!~~~~

(To be continued cause i sleepy)