Chapter 11

((Well.. Sorry for not updating and shit. School is a BIG pain in the ass and my eyelids are slowly DIEING 0n0.. I'm gonna struggle next year ugh. BTW - This chap might suck because I haven't updated in so long and I don't remember much..))

~F/N's POV~
I fixed my hair to cover my contract and ran with Suzo to go to the Phantomhive's Mansion. Dammit! Why did he have to see 'it'?!

Suzo set a carriage for us and we started to ride to the Phantomhive's mansion. I looked out the window.

The hot blazing sun with the blue sky.. I closed my eyes. The warmth of the sun... It feels like... But I was interrupted by Suzo.

I open my eyes and see Suzo staring at me, "Hmm?" I asked him.

"My lady, You do know what would happen if you threat Lord Phantomhive?.."

"Perhaps I do. I think.."

Suzo just stares at me then looks out the window. I look out the window and start to drift off to sle-

"We're here my lady."

..Why?

I stand up quickly and look around- HOLY SHIT BALLS.. THAT'S A BIG ASS FUCKING MANSION! I step out of the carriage.

I run to the door of the mansion. I banged on the door a few times, showing how mad I was.

"Lady L/N.." Suzo sighed, standing next to me.

"Open the-"

A pair of hands were stuck to my mouth to cover it like duck tape.

They were.. Sebastian's.

"Now now, Lady L/N. You wouldn't want to wake up Lord Phantomhive would you?"

Suddenly, the hands were off. "Now, Sebastian, You wouldn't want to have your master touched? So why touch mine?" Suzo said in a tone that scared me.

Sebastian smirked. "I know what you came for.. I don't really think stopping my master will help convince him to stop and not tell the Queen."

My eyes widened, T-THE QUEEN?! MY NAME WILL BE RUINED!!

"You better not!" This was a private secret to you. Your goal in life was to protect your name and keep the secret safe.

You threw your hands around everywhere. Randomly. Suzo smiled and then sighed playfully. Then Turing it to a deadly tone.

"Never touch my master.. Also, I think you need to let us in. We got important business to talk about.. And I mean, Serious." He let out a tone that dangerous.

Suzo smirked and Sebastian frowned. They both knew where they were heading.