Chapter 6

You walked with Mr.Michealis, Alois, Ciel and your classmates back to the classroom.

The period was about to change to second period, Which was Music Class.

You grabbed your stuff and packed up.

The bell rong.

You started walking to second period, 'I hope this isn't stupid..' You thought.

You went into second period and sat your stuff down, Ciel and Alois followed behind and sat at the same table.

Ciel glared at Alois, leaving Alois staring at you.

Suddenly, A VERY CUTE boy went to sit at your table.

He seemed... Familiar? (He's a Made-Up character so... Don't worry too much on who he is, Hehe!)

He had Blue eyes and Brown Hair. You blushed a bit, Making both Ciel and Alois Jealous.

"Hi there cutie! I'm Jacob. I'll be sitting here." He smiled, then it turned into a devilishly smirk.

You nodded and turned to Ciel and Alois.

They were glaring at Jacob, Jacob was staring at you.

'I hope this "Jacob" knows how to play games...' Ciel Thought.

'If he's gonna take my fun... He's gonna have another thing coming!' Alois thought.

You sat there dumbfounded and looked at the teacher.

You raised your hand, "Uh. Teacher. Trying to be polite and stuff, But... Can I please move?" You smiled.

Ciel and Alois made a '>:T' Face and glared at you.

The teacher chuckled, "Miss... L/N?" She asked.

"Correct. Yes?" You smiled.

"Haha. I don't see any open chairs left, So.. You'll have to sit there for the rest of the Year." She answered.

"Hmm... Ok." You answered with a smile.

Jacob smiled and You started to wonder..

He is really Familar..

Ok.. "Class! Listen Up! Today we are going to speak about ourselves and next class we will show our talents." The teacher announced.

"First on the list... F/N L/N." The teacher adjusted her glasses.

That was early.

You stood up and bowed, "Hello. I am F/N L/N. I am the current head of the L/N family. I own a Company that makes Tea. I would love to meet you all!" You smiled.

Everybody clapped and the teacher Gave a hand gesture for you to sit down.

"Next... Ciel Phantomhive." She added.

Ciel stood up, He was a bit annoyed.

"Hi! I'm Ciel Phantomhive! I own a company named 'Funtom Company'. I would like to meet you all!" Ciel put his hand on his forehead and was about to salute, but he didn't swipe his hand. He smiled.

Ciel... Still an actor. Puts on fake smiles... But... Still a Cutie.. WAIT WHAT?

Everyone clapped and The teacher sat him down.

Ciels smile Faded away, "Next.. Alois Trancy!" The teacher smiled.

Alois jumped up, "Hi there! I'm Alois Trancy. Current head of the Trancy's. I would absolutely love to meet you all!" He smiled sitting down.

Everyone clapped and called the next person.

"Next... Jacob Hankinz!" The teacher added.

'Finally... The one I was waiting for..'
You thought, As well Alois and Ciel as thought as well.
_______^_^__________>~<____
Hi there! Author here.. Uh... Thanks for reading! Like and comment for me to Update!

-7 Likes to Update!! C:-

-Author out!