Bells [END]

Read the A/N!

-----------------------------------------

"Rosie! Where are you going?" Jennie asked, seeing her sister rushing to her locker. "To the library. How do I look?" Rosie asked and smoothed her clothes. "Great... now who are you going with?" Jennie smirked and nudged her playfully.

"I'll tell you later. See you," Rosie shyly said and skipped her way to the library. Jennie smiled fondly before turning to her locker again. "Hey, Jen. Where's Rosie?" Taehyung surprised her. Jennie rolled her eyes playfully before facing him, hands on her hips. "Why?" she asked.

"I... was just asking," he rubbed his nape awkwardly. The girl laughed and smacked his shoulder lightly. "Just kidding. She's at the library, meeting someone," she shrugged and shut her locker. "Which reminds me of my outing with Kai," she looked at her watch and said. "Gotta go," she waved and rushed out of the university.

Taehyung frowned at what Jennie said. Ever since Chanyeol told him about Baekhyun and Rosie, he couldn't get them off his mind. He was so focused on Rosie that he had completely forgot about Jennie. In fact, in these two months, he had spent more time with Rosie than Jennie, even if she wanted to hang out. He tells himself that it's because he felt bad about what had happened that day.

He thought that maybe today, he could ask Jennie out, but she has plans with Kai. He finds it weird that Chanyeol allows his friends to get close to his sisters, but what he finds weirder is that he doesn't mind that Jennie is going out with him. And the weirdest? He's now standing in front of the university's library, contemplating whether to enter or not.

"I came this far..." he sighed and entered the library. It was unsurprisingly empty, only a few tables occupied. But no Rosie in sight. "Maybe she already left," he sighed and turned on his heel, but a quiet laughter caught his attention.

His ears perked up as the he heard talking. He followed the noise and it brought him to the back of the library. People usually go there if they need privacy or some alone time.

Baekhyun was leaning one hand against the wall while talking to Rosie. She was telling him something while explaining it with over-the-top gestures. Taehyung frowned slightly before shaking his head. "Why should I care if she's meeting another... guy?" he asked himself. "I shuld care more about Jennie... right?"

He stayed hidden for a while before hearing what they were talking about. "I was thinking... could we go get some ice cream later? Alone?" Baekhyun asked with a sheepish smile. Taehyung looked over at Rosie to see her reaction. She was biting her lower lip while fiddling with her fingers, thinking of a response.

"Say no... say no..." Taehyung thought. 

Rosie smiled shyly and nodded. Baekhyun's face lit up immediately at her response. "Right. See you at 4," he whispered and left her there, feeling ecstatic.

After Baekhyun left, Taehyung didn't feel the need to hide anymore. So, masking his disappointment, he approached Rosie and startled her. Rosie let out a shriek and covered her mouth, realizing where she was. Taehyung laughed at her reaction while she shot him a glare. "Don't do that again!" she said. "Fine, I'm sorry. What was Baekhyun doing here anyway?" he casually asked.

Rosie glanced at him nervously. "You saw? Everything?" she asked. Taehyung nodded. Rosie covered her face and whined. "Why were you eavesdropping? Gosh, this is embarrassing," she complaint. "Sorry. I didn't mean to," he said. "So, why was he here?"

"He wanted to meet and we're going for ice cream later," she replied, her cheeks turning red by the second. "Well... you don't need to leave until later, right?" he asked. Rosie nodded. "Then let's hang out now," he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the library.