New Book Spoiler.

Thank you guys so much for 9K+ reads! I didn't expect this book to get that much and as a way to show my appreciation... I'll be giving some spoilers for the next book!

The first spoiler I gave was 12 years and some of you got confused. I'll not explain this, because than the whole plot will be spoiled.

But I'll put some of the lines that I'll be using in my book. Hope you guys enjoy!!

"The ones matter, don't mind and the ones who mind, don't matter," 

"What if I don't want to, Mr. Kim?" 

"Wanna be fuck buddies?"

"I didn't know it was you,"

"We should stay away,"

"I'm not letting go of your hand like I did before,"

"It's not worth it, Taehyung..."

"Kids, kids, kids! That's all he talks about. It's never about us anymore,"

"You fucked him to get your deal? How low can you go?"

"It was just a joke! I didn't think it'll become a mess!"

"Don't see her again,"

"He's too high up for you to reach, dear,"

"Let me go... please,"

What do you think about it so far? I've not finished the plot but this is the main idea. I hope this excites you guys and thank you for waiting for me. Adios! 

Also! If you have any theories based on these few lines, do drop a comment. I love reading them. Okay. Sayonara for real this time!!!