3

THAT SERIOUSLY TOOK FOREVER!!! Thanks guys!! Okay, hope you enjoy.

I whipped out my phone and dialed Blaine's number. It rang once.

Twice.

Three times. Worry spread slowly through out my veins.

Four times. Is it getting hot in here?

Fi-

"Hey, babe. Sorry, I was doing homework." I breathed out an audible sigh of relief. "What'd you need?"

"Come to my house. I need to talk to you," I said that a bit too harsh. Whatever. He needs to know and now is not the time to let him think that he's off the hook.

"Kurt, if this is about yesterday, I'm sorry."

"Blaine, just come to my house and we'll discuss this there. This isn't the conversation that should be had over the phone." Blaine groaned.

"Fine. Only because if I don't, you'll literally rip my head off."

"And I have the house to myself, so if things go well..."

"Okay, you convinced me. Right now?"

"Right now." With that I hung up.

~^~^~

I pulled into my driveway and Blaine was already there.

"You're early," I said pointedly.

"Yeah, I was at Mike's house."

"I thought you were doing homework." Fucking liar.

"I was. He was helping me." Probably with math. Okay, that was incredibly racist, Kurt!

"Okay," I pushed past him, unlocking the door. "Want anything to drink? Tea? Water?"

"I'm fine, thanks. You're acting weird. What's going on? What did you want to talk about?"

"Okay, here goes." I took a deep breath. "Blaine, you really hurt my feelings yesterday. You were literally the only person who never called me any sort of feminine name and-"

"Kurt, I said--"

"Let me finish. I can't go around behind your back and complain. I love you, Blaine. God-- I love you so much, but we're failing here. I don't know what happened, but we need to fix it. Together."

"Kurt, I know that I hurt your feelings, and I truly regret it. You've just been so stubborn. I want to be everything you need and more, and that's hard when you're getting to be so independent. I love protecting you even if it means hurting myself. I love you more than words can say, but you're right. Something went wrong here and we need to fix it."

"God, I love you so much," I said. Is it weird that I got turned on by his speech? Whatever. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips and broke away.