Holiday Special

Blue and I found a spot to sleep in the forest. It was higher and deeper in the forest. It didn't seem like the humans wanted to travel up there. We found a spot that looked like a cave, but made out of fallen trees. One morning we woke up, the ground was covered in white. I tilted my head and got up. Blue was very confused. All we ever seen is green and trees. I mean we seen dead leaves like last month. We stepped out of our hiding spot. Blue jumped back and growled. I pulled my foot back. The white stuff is really cold and wet? We both knew we needed to go out there to find food. We started our cold and wet walk. With every step I could hear the crunch of the white stuff. We found a lake that we drink from. We walked closer to it, to find it hard. Blue tried to get a drink from it, but she couldn't. She growled and slashed at the lake. Only to leave a mark. I tilted my head and put my foot on it. I saw cracks and the lake broke. Cold water covered my foot. I let out a discomfort roar. Blue walked over to get a drink. She jumped back. The water was really cold. I got my drink  and we started our walk again. Food has been harder to find since the air has gotten colder. As we walked we see a clearing down at the town. For the last  few months it seem the humans have been changing their living area. At night it seem so bright and colorful. Every human seem to be more cheerful? They haven't been hunting us down lately. Which is a good thing. We found some tracks in the white stuff. Maybe today we get to get something good. We followed the tracks till we found a herd of parasaur. 'Yes! Something other then the deer we been eating.' Blue knew what to do. This time it was harder for her to hide to scatter the herd. The herd was to busy trying to find some food. They don't know what this white stuff is. All they know is, that it is covering their food. Blue got the herd to scatter. I looked for the easy one to kill. I attacked. As the rest of the herd ran away, leaving the weakest member in my jaws. After the parasaur stopped moving, Blue and I dug in. It was nice to have a full belly. We sat there a bit watching the sun start to go down. We knew we needed to head back to our hide out. We got up to start our walk back. As we walked back I slipped on something. I fell to the ground and let out annoyed growl. I looked around to see what I slipped on. I couldn't find anything. I growled and got up. I watched Blue as if she was trying to keep herself from falling. We were confused. This made the walk back even slower. The night grew colder. The wet white stuff was making my toes freeze. I wanted to be back at our hiding spot. I knew it was warm in there. As we got closer to our spot we could see a light. We looked at each other and growled. We were to cold and annoyed to have our spot taken. As we walked in there was no one in there. Just a nice warm fire. I looked at the opening of the hide spot to see tracks. I followed the tracks to see some weird looking tracks. Some long skinny and some deer tracks. But they disappeared as if they took off to the sky. I looked down at Blue, who seemed just as confused as I. We went back to the hide spot and laid down next to the warm fire. Lease we will be nice and warm tonight. Blue curled up next to me as we fell into a sleep, dreaming of warmer days. 

((Hey guys thought I would give you a Christmas gift. Bad part was I passed out last night were I didn't write this till I got up. Hope you enjoy this! Merry Christmas!))