The Flyers of the Park

We get to the gate to find guns aimed at me, but they looked shocked. I turn my big (S/C) head to see the flyers have come here. If a T-Rex was the biggest threat, then they never seen what these guys can do. "Open the gate!" Owen yelled to the guards. "Are you nuts?!?!?! That's a Rex you are riding. If she goes in there she might eat everyone." A guard said as he looked at me. "Do you want a Rex that may not eat people or those flying dinosaurs?" The guard slowly opened the gates and I started to run in. Claire got a call on that little box. "You found the boys? Okay! Get them inside and stay safe!" Claire yelled in the box and I kept running. The next things we hear is screams from people and dinosaurs. It was a war between the humans and dinosaurs. The humans were becoming food for them. I maybe the queen of dinosaurs and if I wasn't friends with Owen I would be eating them too. We bust through the gates and I roared loudly. I crouched down to let Owen and Claire off my neck. I stayed close to Owen, protecting him from the flyers. Claire was kinda being dumb by standing on something and yelling for the kids. I roared at every flyer that came close to them and snapped at them. They would fly away and go after someone else. I watched as one picked up a woman and dropped her then another got her. Then dropped her into this water, she was trying to get out but the flyer tried getting her again. Next thing I see is this big water dinosaur jumping out and snapping the woman and dino. I heard them, it was the kids. My (E/C) saw them running from a flyer and I raced over to save them. I chomped on the dinosaur in my powerful jaws. I swung my head throwing the dino away. I looked down at the kids and pushed them over to Owen. While doing this I swung my tail and hit another flyer away. Claire hugged the kids and Owen patted my foot. "Good job! And she called you a monster" he said. I watched as this herd was finally back together. The time was short as more of those flyers came our way. I stood up and looked around. So many of humans were hurt and sadly were dead. I'm this Killing monster back when dinosaurs ruled the earth and here I am saving humans that run this place. I am one funny queen of the dinosaurs. I turn back to them and turn my gaze to Owen. "This way, it will be safer for us!" I followed Owen and the others. We went behind more gates, on the other side I could smell the other Rex and the rest of the dinosaurs. They ran to a car and I watched them. I turned to see the gates holding all the people back was being pushed in. The fear of the people was driving them to break huge gates. That's when I saw Owen backing the car up to an area to get out of the way of the people. They all froze when they saw me and had to make a choice. Run past me or turn and face the flyer? I heard a crackling sound, from a radio. "What you mean they are going to use the raptors?" Claire talked into the radio. "Son of a Bitch!" Owen yelled. "You shouldn't say bitch" said one of the kids. I tilted my head as to what the raptors are going to be used for. Owen was trying to rush to get to the raptors. Then it hit me, they are his girls he told me about. I followed them as they were speeding down the road. I really hope that this human isn't really that dumb to let them out. They are really smart and fast, I maybe the queen but they are the knights of the dinosaur worlds. They are the knights and thieves of the dinosaur world, but they can't go against my power. We rushed to them, I can see the building that they are being held in. Owen stopped the car and got out to turn to me. "I will whistle for you when I need your help. Wait here ok?" He said and I just nodded watching as he got back in the car. I sat down and watched as they drove away. Now I play the waiting game.....great. 

I don't know if this one is as good as my other ones. I would like to say sorry if it isn't and I will fix it later. If it is good as the other ones and you guys like it I will keep it the same. I would like to thank you guys for reading this. =3