Christmas Special

(Sooo ummm this was supposed to do with an RP I did but since we haven't finished it I shall just not do that. Anywho merry Christmas my SwadMare+ DS Dream fans! Also my gacha idol has Wattpad Oml yessssssss btw their name is BreezyDommie and they are an amazing person ajahdkejevdhebdidbdidb.

"Darling will love this I'm telling you Yellow!" SwapDream clapped his hands together happily as he backed away from the Christmas tree. Yellow smiled.
   " He surely will!" Now there was TWO birds clapping and jumping happily all around the place. Thick black floors boomed under their jumping and echoed their clapping. Swap nodded his skull and his yellow and orange eyes glowed brightly ready to once again fly. Yellow growled and took flight pushing SwapDream to the ground. Yellow swooped over and gripped the small purple Star that Swap said Nightmare always liked. Odd...
   "T-That isn't fair Yellow" Swap growled waving his hands around. Yellow grinned and placed the star on the Golden tree ever so slightly. Swap rolled his eye lights at the other happy bird. Tho in fact Night was surely gonna like it.

   "B-Baby Bluee!" Horror giggled as Blue held Horror up to the tree. Horror smiled and his sockets closed. He then turned slightly hoping that Blue was not going to let him go. As Horror put the star on top of the tree he jumped down hoping to land in Blue's arms. Horror licked his non existent lips and opened his eyes knowing he was caught. "S-Suppp H-Hot S-stufff!" Blue giggled at Horror and kissed him. A very very gay purple skeleton walked in with a phone.
   "And y'all call me gay. If you ask me they are the gayest Sanses!" Lust laughed as Dust and Error walked in. Dust frowned and so did Error.
   "H-hOrOr y-y-yoU BeT-BetTeR N-NoT b-be kissing m-my BeSt F-FrieNd!" Error yelled as Blue dropped Horror and Horror sprinted fast. Like the Flash my peeps. Now all that could be heard was glitched screaming and a sad doggo named Horror. Dust chuckled and pointed at Horror getting fought in Blue strings.
   "Aye Fried Chicken ya' marrying a retard." Dust laughed and nodded Blue over to the scene. Lust growled and smacked Dust upside the skull while Blue ran and body slammed the poor fellow.(god damn Blue is strong as  brickkkkkssss) A hiss came from Lust as Dust groaned.
   "Don't talk about MY Horror. He is way better then your crusty dusty ass that Ink won't even take a look at." Blue snapped at Dust as he kneeled and got himself up. Dust frowned.
   "I-Well ummm..." Dust paused before teleporting away angrily.

"THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!" A angered voice yelled as a Christmas tree was being thrown. Blue was supposed to be throwing a Christmas party...Not a tree throwing party? Nightmare frowned and walked towards the kitchen. He regretted that decision.
   "HhEy B-BosS!" Error happily said waving his hand. Nightmare walked over to the Horror and Dust who are both webbed up by strings.
   "WHY?" Nightmare gestured to everything and frankly he was actually enjoying this.
   "HO-HoRRoR h-HerE K-KiS-KissED m-my B-BestIE!" Error grumbled and shook his skull. His voice hitting all new lows and highs like a human teen on puberty. Nightmare nodded and decided to see who in the world was throwing trees.
   "DIE MOTHER DUCKER!!" A voice that could be named as Blue's yelled to the couch. Where most likely the other person throwing a tree was. Anddd...It was Alter? How did Alter get here before Me?! Nightmare groaned as he looked to the right and saw a purple phone recording the events. A sigh escaped his lips and slime plopped to the ground.

(I know it isn't 1000+ words but hey this ain't really a chapter and isn't used in the story line! I'll be making a part two but only because it's 10:01 here! I hoped you enjoyed this! Now make sure to check out BreezyDommie she is an amazing youtuber and I loveeee how she does UnderTale!)