Chapter 15

(At the end of this I will show an edit and drawing of my new AU which is SCP multiverse I haven't got a name yet for it so let me know if you have a name for my AU)

  "Dreamy!" A voice giggled out. On the couch of the broken-up Star Sanses was the couple themself. Or well the newest engaged couple to the multiverse. The HorrorBerry couple.
    "H-hiiii D-Dree-Dreammm!" Horror smiled waving his free arm. His other arm was wrapped around Blue's waist and his other hand was free. Blue was sitting crisscrossed and currently had both arms free from the Horror of his engaged boyfriend.(hehe punny puns)
   "Hello Dream and Blue." Dream sighed out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Gladly the soulless demon they all knew as Ink wasn't that the base. But this was the problem. If Ink wasn't here then he was hurting someone without a care. And soon he will be back to annoy the former Star Sanses+Horror.
    "N-nooo fr-freee-friends?" Horror tilted his cracked skull making his stolen red eye show up in Dream's field of vision.  Dream shook at the sight of the still bloody mess of his skull. Thankfully Blue didn't look so foul. It still stumped Dream and the others how Blue could love the cannibal named Horror. Actually they don't even know how they met. It seemed that Horror and Blue knew each other before all the fights became Star Sanses business.
    "Yes Horror no friends." Blue smiled looking over at his lover.

(All my chapters have been getting shorter and for that I'm sorry. Please accept my humble apologies and accept that I am a normal human who can't update that fast anymore)
As promised here is my SCP Nightmare which is a part of my SCP multiverse I am working on. I have a book on it so make sure to check that out if you want to learn more bout it.

 I have a book on it so make sure to check that out if you want to learn more bout it