Chapter 14

(Ahhh I'm back!!! Welcome if you are new or not Idk? Hope you enjoy this 300+page! Have a wonderful New Year!! I made this on New Years 😂. Anywho regarding my Shit to Wait on Me or something page with pictures none are mine just random shit in my phone. Also I have ideas so im just gonna make a as canon as possible book)

"You asshole give it back!" A scream bounced off the walls of the huge dark purple and cyan castle. A yellow figure was running away, yellow crown in hand. His skeletal fingers wrapped around the crown of the positive skeleton's brother, Nightmare.
"Why do you even care for the crown it isn't yours!!!" The figure yelled making a sharp right turn hope glistened in his eye pricks hoping the smaller yellow skeleton didn't give chase.
   "I SAID GIVE IT BACK-" The skeleton yelled jumping on the thief. "H-He...NO I need that asshole." The child(lol I called Dream a child even tho he is like 500+ years old) hissed going to grab the crown..No pry the crown out of the grip of the bird-ish skeleton who bore the looks of Dream himself.
"Listen this isn't mine or yours I'm just getting it for-" The skeletal bird cut off from the name. Dream frowned.
"Listen here fucker I need THAT crown." Dream hissed pinning down the larger skeleton. A growl emitted from the character and his wings spread out knocking Dream on his feet.
"No YOU listen here fucker...This crown will make me and my bird friend have a bit of control over your shit brother. Now if you excuse me I must take my leave asshole." Yellow spoke taking flight. His wings a graceful yellow were spread out and flapping in the nonexistent air. Dream growled to himself as he teleported away to his base where hopefully Horror and Blue were there WITHOUT Ink.