When you get hurt and he helps you

I have officially rethought this entire thing! WHAT THE HELL AM THINKING!? I'M SOO DEAD! Wait, didn't he just say that he wasn't going to kill me? I have no idea! I CAN'T EVEN QUIT LOOKING AT HIS CROTCH! I'm such a weirdo! But he was HUGE!

"Miss, are you alright?", the stranger grabbed my shoulders. I jumped out of bed and out my two story in a panic. I landed with a loud thud. My adrenaline was making my pain disappear. As soon as I tried to stand, my legs gave way. I fell on my face making me black out.

"Miss..? Miss, please wake up.. Miss-"

"GAHH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I awoke, startled.
I was back in my bed, covered in bandages. There HE was.. He has his hood down. I saw his face for the first time. Hrrmmm, nope. Still hot. AH SHIT. SHUT UP! Well, I guess now was a good time to get some answers..

"Excuse me, but wHY WERE YOU STALKING ME?!?"
"... Huh? Ma'am, I need you to calm down and lay back down."
"I won't calm down! I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN! Especially when my stalker is standing in front of me!" I made the word 'stalker' sting.
"Miss, you are mistaken. I am not your 'stalker'."
Puzzled, I answer him, "..Then.. Then who was?" The man sat down beside me, making me move back a few inches. "He is outside."
"WHAT-"
"Dead." He answered calmly.

*time skip*

After hours and hours of talking, the man explained how he had walked by my house and saw a man in a tree with a flintlock pistol aiming at me. He decided to do something and he sprang into action. He went into explicit detail on how he killed him. Quick and clean, like hunting an animal. Then he looked at me, "I am known as Connor. What is your name mi-"
"Call me 'miss' one more time and I swear I'll.. Sorry, my name is (your name). It's a pleasure to meet you, Connor."
"And the same goes to you, (your name). You have a gorgeous name. Now, I must be going-"
"Wait!" Shit! That was louder than I anticipated... "Could you.. answer a few more questions?" What am I doing!?..
"I suppose.. Ask away."
"Well, why did you choose to save me?" I could see his face turn a little red. He was soo cute when he blushed!
"That is to be asked and answered another time." Awwwww! He's all flustered and his English is even messing up..
"One more question. Do you think that you could take care of me? I don't have anyone else to do it."
He looked at me a little surprised, "No one at all?"
I shook my head. "Nope. I mean there's Frankie, but she's too busy throwing these weird parties and woah-." While I was rambling on, Connor had already brought a tray of food and a glass of water.
"Let's get you healed up, shall we?" Connor looked at me and smiled. He had a cute, bright smile.
It was nurse Connor to the rescue!!