Beginning

It was a normal day for (your name). You woke up, made your bed, and put on your clothes for the day. Today felt... Different though.. You wouldn't feel as if you were alone normally. You did live in a huge, empty plantation though.

You went to your garden after breakfast. You were tending to your marvelous plants when you noticed that the bushes would move slightly. You think 'maybe it's the wind?' You continue working and then you hear the bushes slightly, but surely. You all of a sudden rethink and add 'hopefully' at the end.

You get done in your garden and you go inside. You wash your hands free from the dirt and decided to clean up your house. The empty house felt exactly like it's title.. Empty. You shrugged the feeling off and you were walking into a different room. You noticed an object had fell onto your floor. You bent over to pick it up and you set it down. But when you turned around, the object was in it's original position on the floor. You went to pick it up yet again, but this time, a loud crashing sound made it's way into your ears.

It came from your bedroom. You reached underneath one of your side tables and grabbed your musket. You ran up your stairs to your bedroom. You watched frozen in terror as a hooded man jumped out of your window and into the trees that was beside your house. It was the first time you have caught your stalker in your house.