So you meet again...

*Readers P.O.V.*

It's been three months. Three. Months. This strange man.. He has this attraction to me- I can't explain it right now. I see him outside. Maybe he'll go away- Oh God, he's looking at me. He doesn't know it, but I have planned this out. He'll come into my home. I'll be pretend sleeping. He'll sit down and stare at me for a minute or so, then I will attack. I keep an axe beside my bed. He won't see anything coming. I'm sure of it.

9:49 p.m.

I decided to tease my stalker a bit. I opened all of the windows in my room and proceeded to change clothes... slowly. I swear I could hear his heavy breathing from here.

Now that my gown was on, I slipped into bed with the axe hidden from sight. I waited for my stalker to approach. I laid there and waited for it felt like two hole hours. In actuality, it was 30 minutes. I was almost asleep and then I heard him.

Pit... Pat... Pit... Pat... The foot steps stopped at my side. My heart was racing. I was beginning to think that there was no way I could ever kill or seriously injure this man. I was too weak. (YOU HAVEN'T TASTED THE FRUETS!) (inside joke sorry) This man could kill me soo easily... Or take advantage of me... Maybe if I just-

"I know you're awake." A low, monotone, husky voice broke the seemingly never-ending silence.

ShitShitShitShitShitShitShitSandwichShittingABrickShitShit!!!!

"I do not intend to harm you."

HolyFuckingShitFuckShitShitJesusTapdancingChristShitBalls!!!!

I opened my eyes- ShitShitShitShiiiiiiit!!

I was holding an axe in one hand and a tomahawk in the other. I am in a bad, bad situation. But you know what's worse?

This guy. Was. Smokin'. Hot!