Its not your fault

Hello everyone! This is my first chapter so Im sorry if its not the best. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts because at this point all I want is season 2 and we love to read about our comfort characters!

⚠️TW⚠️: Shouting, Language and mentioning of divorce parents
(I have divorce parents so if anyone is dealing at the moment or just wants to talk about it, my dms are always open!)

Btw I got this idea from a tik tok I saw, so credits to that intelligent girl!
(Also its a little long, but it ends well don't worry!)

* Julie and Luke got into a fight and due to the screaming Reggie starts remembering his life at his parents house*

Narrator POV:

(Just to clarify things, these events happen after the last episode. So the boys can be seen and touch by pretty much everyone, however they can still poof around)

Reggie and Alex were in Julies room waiting for Luke to come back.

A couple hours ago Luke was bored, so he poofed to Julie's school hoping he could spend some quality time with his girlfriend. However, lets just say it wasn't the best moment for him to arrive. Luke saw how Nick was tickling Julie, till a point were she had tears in her eyes. At this point, Luke was pretty pissed, and then, to worsened things... Nick hugged her, really thigh for Lukes preference.

The thing that was really upsetting Luke was that Julie didn't seem to bother.

After what felt like years, Luke cleared his throat loudly, because he literally couldn't handle the view anymore. Julie turned around so quickly, and then, when she couldn't get anything out of her mouth, Luke stormed out.

Julie just start running behind him.

~ º ~

They boys at Julies room were starting to become worried.

"Hey do you think something happened to them? Its been two hours and Luke isn't home yet" Reggie said, with a clear worried tone.

Alex turns to him and responds "I don't think so Reg, maybe they're about to arriv-".

However a loud sound of a door being slammed cut him off.

The boys look at each other with clear confusion on their faces. Ray was at work and Carlos at practice, so neither of them would be home for the next couple of hours. There was only one option left.

And after they recognize the voices of the people screaming downstairs they realized.

Its Julie and Luke.

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY HEARING YOURSELF? YOURE EXAGERATING EVERYTHING!" Julie aprubtly enter her room with Luke following behind. The couple was so immerse in their fight that they didn't realize their friends were just in the corner.

"I AM NOT EXAGERATING ANYTHING! HE WAS CLEARLY FLIRTING WITH YOU!" Luke shouted back just as loud as Julie did.

Alex rapidly looked to his side, and he saw Reggie cuddle up in his own knees. Tears are visibly starting to form in his sad eyes.