camboy 𝕝 markhyuck 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

1. Shit
2. Sorry
3. I APOLOGISE
4. I'm way too late.
5. Spoiler no bottom mark-
6. Enjoy this crappy shat

[I warn you for many typos-]

______________________________________

Mark stood infront of Donghyuck's apartment door. He surely didn't know what to expect, but he actually was very excited. So excited that he didn't bring his jacket because he forgot it.

A last sigh left his mouth before he knocked on the chic wooden door. Pretty soon after he heard footsteps nearing.

The door opened and revealed Donghyuck in some casual clothes, and had a small satisfied smile on his face.

"Hey, Mark."

Mark smiled when he saw the other, it had been some time ago since they last talked.

"Hey."

Donghyuck chuckled softly. "Come in."
He made a hand movement and made place for Mark to enter.

Mark slowly walked in the room, and let his eyes wander through it. It had a nice style, very calm. On the left was a little kitchen, followed by two doors, and right infront of him a couch that faced the television on the wall that was on the left.

He turned around and saw Donghyuck closing the door. He tried to suppress his smile and walked a little closer to the younger.

"Is it bad if I missed you?"

The other boy turned around and shook his head. Then he let the other coming closer while he stood still, and he let himself get embraced by the Mark's arms around his waist. His own arms went to the older's neck and let his head rest on them.

Letting the natural scent of the other enter his nose, he inhaled it softly. "No, and I missed you too."

The hand on his back moved in a calming way, making Donghyuck not wanting to stop the moment.

But alright, his mind wasn't read and Mark leaned backwards to look the other in the eyes. They both stepped a little backwards, still looking at each other. They had let go of each other already.

Donghyuck was a little surprised at Mark who was now making him walk backwards, with a small smirk plastered on his face. After his back touched the wall next to the door, he returned the expression of the older. He liked what was going to happen.

There was almost no space left between them, and still they felt far away from each other, without touching each other.

Mark brought his right hand to Donghyuck's jaw, and caressed his cheek softly with his thumb. What had happened to him and his feelings was a mystery, but what he did know was that he had a weird desire to be intimate with the younger. That had brought him more confidence, because he now knew what he wanted.

Donghyuck let his eyes shut and let his head touch the wall, when he felt the other nearing and feeling his soft breath against his own lips.

It was weird that none of them were nervous, like they were about a week ago. Or at least, one of the two. Now it seemed like that didn't even happen.

Mark was now so close to the lips he had been waiting for. Staying calm became harder by every second. He followed Donghyuck's example of closing his eyes, and leaned slowly in while tilting his head to the right, letting his own pair of lips met the other pair. His hand slid to the back of the other's neck and deepened it a little.