camboy 𝕝 markhyuck 𝕝𝕝 1

Never thought that I would make one more but here we are.
Also, I put more effort and time in this one so I hope it's better now.
Oh and this one is like really long so- be prepared (3k words I-)
Anyway, hope you enjoy :]

______________________________________

"No, Johnny, I'm not going to do that!"

Mark was on the edge of hanging his phone up, standing frustrated in the middle of his living room of his apartment. Apperntly his best friend didn't care, and kept the conversation going.

"Look, dude. You know that the only thing I want to do is help you."

Mark let out a groan, getting more frustrated because it seemed like everything he said was being ignored.

"You really don't have anything else in mind, do you?"

"Nope, I don't. If you're lucky, you can find someone like I did with Ten, although I don't think there are any more pretty boys left on that site."

Mark scrunched his nose thinking about the awkwardness that would be there when he would video call with a camboy. If it was an ugly boy he would click away, he doesn't care about them and only wants it to be a 'business' thing.

"And what if it doesn't work? What did I do then? I spent my time on some of your bad advice, like I usually do." He rolled his eyes, and could imagine Johnny imitating him. Sometimes he would really want to punch his friend for not taking him seriously.

"No. At least you gave it a try, and tried something new. Plus, you're too less sexually active for your age little boy, there's no bad side of my plan."

Johnny waited for an other argument that got fired at him by Mark, but the only thing he heard was a tongue click, before the other side of the line went silent. He brought his phone to his sight, and saw that Mark had hung up.

Smirking, he put his phone in his back pocket. He knew Mark had given up, and that means that he agreed without wanting Johnny to know.

Loud sighs escaped Mark's mouth, together with whispering negative things to his computer screen, while scrolling down the site.

"Ugh, let's just get this done fast."

It surprised him how many gay boys with his age there were on a camboy site like this. Although, most of them were really too revealed and dirty. Others were pretty, but still not his type. Yes, in this kind of situation is Mark picky.

In contrast to what he firstly thought, one profile did caught his attention. Since it was the only one he found okay, he clicked on the boy's profile and looked at the picture for some time. This boy surely wasn't as slutty as the others.

The guy managed to let Mark feel a little attracted to him, which he was surprised of himself too.

When he was reading the description, he let a hand go through his black hair, that he washed with cherry shampoo that morning. After he had done that earlier, he went to the building where he had lessons since a short period of time. A stressful life in college is what he had expected, but nothing near with what he was experiencing now.