pet 𝕝 norenmin 𝕝𝕝 1

-Part 1-

In the house of Jaemin and Jeno, roommates and best friends, hang already months long the topic of buying a cat in the air.
Both not fully sure about how practical it would be, but yet here they are, in front of the pet shop.

"I can't believe we are really going to do this." Jaemin looked with a nervous look after his sentence over to Jeno, standing on his side. Jeno seemed to be calm, "Well I can believe it. We have looked forward to this moment for so long now, and now the time is finally here!" Jeno smiled happily to his friend, making him smile too. "Okay, let's see if here is something for us." And with that being said they entered the store.

"Do you need help with something?" The employee asked, smiling friendly towards the boys. Jeno looked at Jaemin, then focused on the person in front of them. "Yes, we are searching for a cat, can you lead us to where they are?"

Once arrived there, the employee left and they were alone again. They looked calmly through all the different kinds of cats, hoping to see a special one that would be a well match for the both of them.

Suddenly Jaemin saw a beautiful white cat that caught his eye. "Oh my God, Jeno come here please." Jeno looked up and walked to the place where Jaemin is. He looked at the information board on the glass.

"Jeno what do you think? He's beautiful isn't he?" Surprisingly Jeno looked not that excited, "I don't know, have you seen the info board? I don't want a weird horny cat

"Jeno what do you think? He's beautiful isn't he?" Surprisingly Jeno looked not that excited, "I don't know, have you seen the info board? I don't want a weird horny cat." Jaemin looked a little offended back, "Well this Renjun cat looks really pretty, and besides that, it's not that you're going to pat him between his legs or something, so as long as we don't do that it will be fine."

Jeno looked through the glass to the white cat, Jaemin didn't lie, this cat is really beautiful. Renjun looked to Jeno, with the look that he seemed to like him. Jeno smiled and Jaemin saw it, "Should we just take him?"

Jaemin gave Jeno some time to think a little. "I think...that we are going to be the best owners from Renjun he can wish for." Jaemin smiled widely, he was so happy that be gave his friend a tight hug. "Thank you that we can get him."

Jeno always thought it was a little weird to hug or cuddle with a friend, although he is, the same with Jaemin, gay. He has thought of having something with his best friend, and of course didn't told Jaemin. He doesn't want things to get ruined in their nice friendship, so he just takes it easy and doesn't say anything about it.

"No problem, I'm happy I don't have to be alone with this cat." Jaemin let go from Jeno and looked with him at their soon to be pet.

...

"Renjunnieee come! Come to me so you can see the house!" Jaemin enthusiastically patted on the ground, while Jeno stood beside the box where their cat still in is. Jeno walked over to Jaemin and lowered beside him.