OIM: 6

I posted a chapter 7 before this and then I unpublished it because it was a Work in progress but I'm scrapping that, this chapter is most likely going to be completely different from what you read right now or the same I have no idea where I'm going with this. Enjoy! Comment vote

Tupac Amaru Shakur

I smoked this blunt thinking about how much of an idiot I am, I met this beautiful girl and I ruined every chance I had of being with her. If that ain't dumb tell me what is. Exhaling I got up to go find Amiyah, hopefully she cooled down from that  week with the party I ain' mean for shit to happen like that I wasn't thinking and it was the alchohol's doing.. I got up getting ready to knock on Amiyah's door.

"Amiyah?" I said knocking on her door, I got no response and I didn't wanna be rude and just swing the door open. "Amiyah" I spoke a little softer but louder, I knocked again. "Yes Tupac?" I leaned against the door frame. "I need your help with something." She crossed her arms and gave me a suspicious look, "And what would that be?" I pushed to the side and sat on her bed, "I need to get back on Aaliyah good side or something like that.." I admitted with my head down. She looked at me then her expression softened but turned back into anger. "Why?..So you can hurt her again" She semi yelled at me. "As much as I want to help you Tupac, I can't Aaliyah is my friend and I care about her feelings!" She was full on yelling and she was kinda making me scared she definitely got mama's temper.

I stood up so we were face to face now, "I care about her feelings too!" I yelled back. "Obviously you didn't at the party" She retorted. I'm not in the mood to argue with her so I just let her continue talking, "Tupac maybe if you had thought about Aaliyah's feelings you would know what you did was a total BITCH NIGGA move you dismissed her because she wouldn't have SEX WITH YOU how do you think that makes her FEEL, If a guy did that to me do you know how I'd feel LIKE SHIT and thats exactly how you made her feel, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE DRUNK its gives you NO RIGHT to be such a dick to her and expect her to come back to you like that." I held my head down as she once again lectured me, She was right I made Aaliyah feel like shit and now she probably don't want nothing to do with me.

"Amiyah, I know but I'm tryna make it right with her..With both of yall can't you see I just want to say sorry." She sat down next to me again and pushed her hair out of her face. "I gotchu Tupac" I was confused on what she meant so I sat there and watched as she went over to her phone and called somebody she started laughing, I still ain't know who it was so after like 5 minutes later she finally got off the phone.

"Aaliyah's Meeting ME at the mall but I'm not going" She said smirking, I'm still not getting it so gave her a questioning look. "I'm not going, you are." She said with her infamous smirk.
"Now don't screw this up!"

-----------------------

I wrote 2 versions of this chapter but i decided to gow with this one you'll see why soon. Enjoy! comment vote