OIM: 4

Hi yall sorry this update took so long I was lost I've been re-reading my chapters and I know I'm not the best writer but I'm trying my best sorry for this note but I just wanted to say I'm going to try hard and make this story my best it isn't my first story but my other stories I deleted but I want to start fresh with this story, I'm trying to improve my writing technique so any tips would be nice in my DM or comments. Thanks <333 Sorry this A/N was long.

~ TBC Of None Of My Buisness~

Tupac Amaru Shakur 

I was fucking this broad named Kareah, she a hoe just like the rest of 'em. She stay asking to come to my house but I refuse. Ain't no disrespect gonna go on in my house, although it's my place and I pay the bills I got manners. It's just me and Aaliyah now.. she's goregous,beautiful and she has this soft beautiful voice even when she's mad she still sounds soft and sweet. She was walking behind me becuase I could hear her footsteps behind me and soft singing.

"Yo Aaliyah", I'm tryna start some conversation because it was kind awkward and me and these situations don't go togethor.

"Yes?" She mumbled walking up to me so she could hear what up to me.

"You got a voice on you lil mama" I said honestly. She looked up at me and smirked.

"Oh really?" She tried to sound innocent but I could sense in her voice that her thoughts weren't pure. 

"Sing for me.." I said

She started off humming...

~Baby you don't know what you do to me between me and you I feel a chemistry. Won't let no one come and take your place 'cause the love you give it can't be replaced. See, no one else loves me like you do. That's why I don't mind to spend my life wit'chu Wanna please you in any way I can I wanna share my world, don't you understand? Your love is a One In A Million, it goes on and on and on.. You give me a really good feeling all day long..~ She stopped singing and just hummed the tune, I never heard that song before so I wondered whether or not she wrote if she did it's a good song. 

We were almost at the building just a few more feet when she tripped. I was laughing hard.

"It's not funny" She said getting annoyed. I helped her up then she took off her jacket leaving her in only a sports bra. Dang.. 

"We almost there Lili" Yeah I'm giving her a nickname,

"Lili?" She said sounding confused. I laughed a lil and she chuckled then rubbed her arms it was a lil chilly and her jacket was wet so I took mine off and gave it to her. She mumbled a quick thanks. 

We were now approaching the building, She walked ahead of me opening the door I followed. We continued to walk until we got unto our floor. 

I walked her to her door.. She was about to go in then she turned around real quick.

"Thanks for walking me home" She said sounding shy.

"No prob gotta becareful round these parts at night Lili" 

We both reached in for a quick friendly hug then she looked me in my eyes, I took her sunglasses of her face.

"Tupac..." We were still in our position

"Yeah?.." 

Then she kissed me..

----

I tried something a lil' different in my writing. Vote comment C: Hope yall enjoy! And I making left eye play Amiyah but um yeah I said mostly what I want to say in the first A/N but Enjoy ILY And I've been getting lots of votes and comments and messages THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO FREAKING MUCH THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY BETTER WITH YOUR NICE COMMENTS!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3