OIM: 5

"Tupac you can't keep stringing her along like this.." I listened as Amiyah lectured me...OI

"I'm not stringing her along.."

Aaliyah Dana Haughton

I sat in Amiyah's bathroom, my mascara and smudged and my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I had been doing.. I knew he didn't like me how could I even believe he could like a girl like me. But instead of lying to me he could have told me the truth.. I told myself I was going to let him be. The hallway kiss was a mistake never should of happened...

~Earlier Today~

I sat Indian style on my bed as I thought about the kiss me and Tupac and shared. I touched my lips remembering his plump lips against mine..

"AALIYAH GIRL" I was broken out of my train of thought when I saw Miyah standing in front of me with my discman.

"Hey girl how you doin'?" I asked

"Good girl, what about you?" She smirked

"Fine, anyway what are today's plans." I asked she was definitely planning something the look on her face says it all.

"We're going to a party tonight and then we're going to crash at my place." She said calmly, although a party sounds nice it's going to take convincing to let me go to a party..

"My paren-" She cut me off

"Don't worry Lili I got it covered" She said smirking. 

After an hour of just talking about random stuff Miyah suggested going out before the party I agreed being in the house was really starting to take a toll on me I need a breath of fresh air. I went into my closet to find something simple to wear, I picked out a white jacket, white crop top, white sweats, and my black timberland's then I wrapped a bandana around my hair. 

"Alright lets go." We both left my house.

After 10 minutes of walking.

"Girl I'm hungry and I want pizza  turn left." I laughed at her greedy ass We both turned left and made our way down to the pizza  parlour.

We walked into the parlour to be met with the sent of freshly baked pizza. Before I could even turn around Miyah was already at the counter ordering a pizza for HERSELF.

"Watchu order?" I asked

"Large pepperoni pizza and mozzarella sticks" She said.. She's so skinny but always eating I chucked and went to go order my food, I ordered a lil' personal pizza and a soda.

"6.50 please" I was about to pay with a ten I had in my pocket when someone paid with a crisp $20 dollar bill. I turned to see who it was.

"Hey Aaliyah" He said

"Hi Jay, you didn't have to pay for me I got it" I said smiling. Jay seems like a nice guy, not the cutest but nice guy.

"Theres a party later on tonight you comin' through?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked smirking He leaned on the counter and his hand was now stroking my arm.

"'Cause I wanted to see you" He said. I smiled "I'll be there"I smirked.

"Order up" I grabbed my order and went to go sit with Miyah. I started to eat whilst she was there stuffing her face. It was only a matter of time until she would ask.

"Who was that?" She asked stuffing a mozzarella stick into her mouth.

"Jay" She looked at me with a who the hell is that face.