Mama comes to visit 🤍

^^^^ That's me

It was December, 24th. In other words it's Christmas Eve. Right now the Jung House hold was in chaos. Sungchan and Shotaro were playing with Bella, The older brothers were arguing over coffee ☕️ 😑 , Chenle was screaming, Xiaojun was screaming and crying not wanting to be away from Taeyong even for 5 minutes. Then there's Jisung who's sitting in the baby swing watching Micky Mouse. " OKAY BOYS STOP ARGUING!" Yelled Jaehyun. Everyone stopped the second Jaehyun finished yelling. "Okay you boys need to stop and finish getting ready. Mama is coming over for Christmas and we don't need chaos." Said Jaehyun. "Sorry dad." Said the boys. Taeyong managed to calm Chenle and Xiaojun down and finished getting them ready. *20 minutes later * The door opened to reveal mama (me I added myself in this bare with me 😂)  " Hola! Hello my precious family!" I said. "Hi mom" said Jaehyun. (I'm Mexican-American so I'm not going all out) " Hi, Jae. Now where are my precious grandsons ?" "WE'RE HERE MAMA!" They yelled. "Boys don't yell you know how sensitive Xiaojun is." I said. The rest of the night was fun we stayed up and watched Christmas movies till 12:00 to open presents 🎁.

I finally updated also MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄🎁- Emily