Study date?

PHAHAHAHQ-
So once again I've forgotten about this story- uh so I'm on a new phone you see and I can only get to this account with my old one which is so fucking trashed- um so that's why I keep forgetting. Also I've gotten so much better at writing from the last time I added on- I've also lowkey started to drift out of the bnha fandom- and I'm not really feeling this concept all that much- though I'll continue it because it gives me something to do- (I might change a few things I might not, not to sure) also how we feeling about g l a t t

Lunch finally ended after what felt like hours sitting at the tiny table in the back of the crowded and lively cafeteria, which now people slowly began to leave for their classes in small groups. Kaminari sighed, pushing his plate of food forward and further away from himself as he stood up, slipping his bag over his shoulder.

He had eaten, though only a few bites to get his friends eyes off of him. The last thing he would ever want would be to worry his friends. They were all so happy and he would feel horrible if he would be the one to ruin that. Besides, It wasn't like he was constantly like this. He'd just been having a bad year. One he wished would just end. Though it wouldn't fix a thing it would help to be able to start fresh.

Before he could slip away Sero and Mina ran up beside the teen, seemingly carried away in their own conversation. Seeing this denki didn't pay much attention, only picking up a few key words here and there. He kept his eyes on the floor in front of himself. He felt glad the two were with him in the halls. Because of them on either side of him he wouldn't have to pay attention and dodge people. He just walked straight, his pace quick though lazy.

He flinched out of his thoughts at the feeling of a hand on his shoulder. He looked to his side, panic shooting through his body until amber eyes fell upon Sero Hanta. With a breath of relief he smiled. "What were you thinking about?" The taller boy asked, having noticed the state Kaminari was in while they walked. "Nothing much, random thoughts I guess" he shrugged, hoping that would be enough to make the hand drop from his shoulder. Which thankfully did, Sero's hand returning to his pocket.

"Cool, cool. Anyway, so me and Mina were talking about what to do after school. We've decided on a trip to the mall. I personally think that's to cliché but she had her mind set on it. And you know how she is" Sero said with a chuckle, Mina leaning slightly behind Denki to leave a punch on Sero's shoulder. "It's not cliché! It's fun, you just have to know the right places to look" she said, ruffling curly pink hair. "Fair enough.. anyway, you coming kami? We're planning on asking Bakugo and Kiri as well" the other asked, hoping for 'yes'

"Uhm,Well sure. But it depends on what time. I gotta finish up some school work for tomorrow still" he sighed. "You're not finished with that-? It was assigned almost a week ago" Mina laughed, turning around to walk backwards once the halls started to clear up. "Ya, you already know I suck at out of class work. You don't have to rub it in" the blond awkwardly laughed, his grip upon his bag straps tightening slightly.

"How about this. I'll come to your dorm at around four. I'll help you with the work then we can meet Mina outside of the dorm building. Sound good?" Sero asked. The answer was hesitant denki replied with a small nod.

And with the plans made they walked into class, taking their seats and getting ready for their next lesson before training.

Again don't expect fast updates-