Lunch

Lunch was not to interesting. Not many things happened except Mina talking about drama. Other then that Denki stayed silent, picking at his food. He had zoned out until he felt a light tap on his knee, making his jump slightly. He looked down to his lap and saw the hand resting on his knee. His face flushed a light pink as his gaze followed the arm, to look at Sero. The black haired boy was looking at him with a small smile. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked quietly so only Kaminari could hear. "Yep! I'm fine" Denki responded with a smile, going back to picking at his food. Hanta nodded, his eyes locked on the fork moving around the food. "Are ya not gonna eat..?" He asked, his hand falling off of the others leg.

"I'm not that hungry, I had a big breakfast" Denki answered with a lie. He placed down the fork and slumped back down onto the chair, resting his arms over his stomach. His eyes locked on the shoes under the table.

Sero nodded again with a small sigh. He looked at Denki for a couple seconds later until he turns back to listen back into the conversation.

This is a filler chapter- I forgot about this story ngl- I'm sorry-

I made a new account because I lost this one for awhile 😔 SO my better story's are on that one' @Why1hello1