"Love at First?"

Starscream laughed and opened his quarters door. "Yea, haha. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" he said, waving to his brothers. he walked into his room and sighed, heavily. 'Finally alone' he thought. He walked over to his small shower and took off his covering armor. He stepped into the warm oil and warmed up his systems before washing up. When he got use to the heat and started to rub the creases in his metallic frame. He hummed as he cleaned off. For some reason washing was Starscream's number one favorite thing. He spit some of the oil out and laid against the wall, letting the oil roll down his back. Starscream groaned and looked down at his spike. He shook his helm and slid his servo past it.

The commander washed out his regions and when he was done rinsing he shut off the oil and stepped out. He took his tower off the wall and dried himself off. Once he was dry he clamped his covers back on. Starscream walked to the sink and looked into the shattered mirror. He groaned as he looked at himself. He took the fresh oil and washed out his mouth before actually getting to bed. He washed out the sink and shut off the washing room light and walked over to his berth. He closed his blinds and got under his covers. He snuggled into the warm covers to get warmer quicker. He fell into recharge quickly.

The door creaked open and a dark mech's helm poked in. The mech walked in and shut the door locking it. He sharpened his claws as he got near the berth. He looked over the commander as he was soundly recharging. The mech smirked his sharp denta gleaming. He got up onto the berth and crawled on top of Starscream. He set his claw near the throat. Starscream shifted and groaned. The mech chuckled and then eventually realized he made to much noise. Starscream opened his optics and saw the seeker above him. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled, pulling the covers up to his neck. The seeker chuckled and showed his claws. "I'm tired of your brothers getting in my way. Now I have a perfect advantage."

Starscream's spark raced as he didn't know what to do. The seeker placed his servo around the his throat and pulled him close. "The weak perish." Starscream snarled and soon found a fire ignite in his spark. He jacked his legs back and kicked the seeker off. The mech stepped up and chuckled. Starscream got a glimpse at the seeker's colors. "Thrust I don't wanna hurt you." Thrust smirked and shook the flames off his nails. "I'm not scarred of you. You really think you can hurt me?" Starscream put his fists up and starred Thrust down. The red seeker smirked, "Bring it!" He pulled out a knife and charged. Starscream's optics widened as he didn't notice this coming.

Starscream rolled out of the way and had to be quick. Thrust swung the knife endlessly and jabbed at Starscream. The commander jolted back and tripped over his own pede. He fell onto his back and when he opened his optics Thrust was coming down with the knife. Starscream gasped and rolled out of the way. Thrust snarled and charged. "You're better than I thought. How about you actually attack me!?" Starscream snarled and dodged another swing. "You just keep talking." Thrust snarled and tossed the knife. Starscream yelled and ducked down. The knife flew by and stabbed into the wall. The commander looked back and used his boosters to get out of Thrust's way. "Sit still!" He yelled.

Starscream tripped again on something laying on the floor and fell onto his berth. Before he could get up Thrust got up and pinned him down. Starscream tried to fight back but couldn't get away. "That's it!" Thrust held his sharp servo high and snarled. Starscream heard the door being beaten on. Thrust went to swing down at Starscream but his optics opened wide as energon splashed. Thrust's raised servo became shaky and he glanced down at the gash on his side. Starscream vented heavily and his optics brightened back up. He gasped and pulled his servo out of Thrust's side. The seeker above shook and leaked energon badly. Starscream covered his mouth as he watched energon start to leak out of Thrust's mouth.

The commander couldn't bare what he was seeing and screamed. All the mechs within a 2 mile radius in base got out of their rooms and rushed over. Thundercracker and Skywarp pushed through and saw Starscream with Thrust in his arms. "What happened!?" Thundercracker asked. Starscream stuttered but spoke the truth. "H-he snuck in to kill me...I-I lost control and...I didn't mean to." Slipstream pushed Skywarp over and gasped. "Thrust... What did you do!?" Starscream snarled and leaned up. "He attacked me first!" Slipstream knocked the commander up the jawline and snarl, taking her mate into her arms. "I don't care about you!!" The other seekers stepped in and looked down at their wounded friend. (Thrust)

Thundercracker pulled Starscream off his berth and checked him. Sunstorm looked over and snarled. "Hey, medic boy attend him!" Thundercracker went to walk over but a large servo was set out in front. The seekers all stopped and looked at the servo. They followed it up the arm and saw Megatron. "He caused his pain. He dies by it." The grey mech glanced down at Starscream and tilted his helm. "May I speak to you, seeker." Starscream nodded and followed Megatron out of the room. "What happened?" Starscream sighed and twisted his pede on the floor. "I was just recharging sir and then that bastard walked in with his sharp claws and a fucking knife!" Megatron nodded and leaned his servo out on the wall. "You're Starscream correct?" The seeker nodded. Megatron smirked showing his sharp denta.

Starscream's faceplates heated up and turned blue. "It's glad to finally meet you." Starscream swallowed and started to sweat, "Y-You too, sir...Lord Megatron..." The grey mech turned back as he heard pedesteps. The group of seeker's helped Thrust walk so they could try to help him. "He won't make it." Starscream said. Slipstream walked up and clawed the commanders chassis. Megatron's optics narrowed and he swung his cannon down at Slipstream. The seekers stopped as her body slid across the floor. "Respect you r commander, rat!" Slipstream wiped her lip off and snarled turning away. The seekers left and Megatron turned to Thundercracker and Skywarp. "How long has this been going on?"

Thundercracker extended his arms out and Skywarp chuckled. "Ever since the SIC arrived my Lord." Megatron looked down and hummed rubbing his chin. "Those rascals should leave him alone now. Anyways, welcome to the Decepticons commander Starscream." Starscream looked into his lord's red optics and could've sworn he saw a little hint of lust in there. Megatron turned back to the troubling soldiers and talked to them. The three brothers headed to Skywarp's quarters to get their recharge in. "So you finally got to meet Megatron... you happy?" Thundercracker leaned over the couch and set his helm on Starscream's shoulder, "Everything you hoped?" Starscream laughed and pushed the blue seeker's helm back. "You idiot. Really think I'd like him?" Skywarp nodded giving a smirk.