"The First and 2nd Command"

*^ This is a saprkmating Chapter which will add onto later with cute little babies but that's not the point now. If sparkbonding bothers you skip this chapter ^*

Starscream set his servos behind his masters helm and deepened the kiss. The grey mech snarled and licked the seekers lips. Starscream opened his lips and granted his master full roam to his mouth. Megatron pressed his glossa into Starscream's mouth and left no spot untouched. He grabbed onto the seeker and flipped them over. Starscream moaned and grind against his master. "I wanna be yours~" Megatron kissed his seekers frame from neck cables down. Starscream nudged his pede to his masters chin. The grey mech took the seeker's pede and licked up to his inner thigh. Starscream opened his legs more so his master could get in between. Megatron pulled his cover back, spike hard.

Starscream blushed and moved his panel back. Before Megatron could get down the seeker set up. He got up and walked to his closet. The seeker came back with a rope and a rag. Megatron snarled as the seeker wanted to play dirty. Starscream climbed back onto the berth and shoved the rag into his master's jaws. He tied the rope the rag and held it firmly. Starscream laid down under his master and smiled. Megatron smirked with the rag in his mouth. Starscream separated his legs and without a moment to wait he pulled the rope, tight. Megatron's body was pulled up into the seekers. His spike drove deep into Starscream's valve. Starscream laid back and moaned. Megatron groaned and set his servos on the wall.

Starscream kept pulled on the rope making his master fuck him gently. The seeker would lose grip of the rope but get it back. He knew that when he found his sweet spot he'd have to let Megatron take over. The seeker pulled on the rope harder and faster. "UGhh!?~ M-Mega..Ohh~" Megatron groaned and rolled his hips. Starscream kicked when his sweet spot was hit but it wasn't attacked. The seeker pulled on the rope again and pulled Megatron's spike into him. "Star~ Nnn~" Megatron moaned. The seeker let go of the rope and fell back. He vented heavily sweating like crazy. Megatron took the rag out of his mouth and sat up. Starscream crawled into his masters lap and set his legs on either side. They looked into each others optics knowing they'd be parents after this.

Starscream placed himself in the right spot and slammed his hips down into Megatron's lap. The commander moaned and lifted his helm up. Megatron smirked and licked down the seekers neck. He stopped and growled when the seeker started bouncing. "M-Mega~ Meg~ Ughh!?~" Starscream started to roll his hips and bounce. Megatron fell on his back and Starscream laid between his massive legs. The seeker adjusted and then started again. He thrusted his valve onto his master's spike, riding him. "S-Star~ E-easy babe~" Starscream curled his hips in and started to bounce again. "Mega!?~ Ohhh!?~ Ugh~" Megatron became a moaning mess as Starscream hit his good spots. Starscream started to thrust again.

He got faster and faster and FASTER! The berth was now slamming into the wall. Megatron separated his legs more and Starscream was able to get real deep. He bounced again and moaned really loud. Megatron felt his climax close just because of it. "I-I want it~" Starscream moaned. Megatron arched up and pressed more in Starscream. "Ohh!?~ Mega~" Starscream got out between his masters legs and sat right on his spike. The seeker became a moaning mess once his sweet spot was hit properly. "M-MEGA!?~~" Megatron snarled and arched up to get every inch of Starscream touched. "S-Starcream!~ Ughh~" The seeker was surprised he actually had his master moaning his name.

Starscream bounced very violently and soon overloaded onto his master's chassis. Some splashed into his face, tho he didn't care. Megatron overloaded deep in Starscream for sure sparking him with triplets. Starscream fell limp on top his master and vented. Megatron set his servo on the seeker's aft and slid his digit into his port. Starscream's walls clenched because he was already full. Megatron purred and circled his digit around. "M-Megs..I can't t-take any more~" The grey mech smirked, "I know baby~ I just wanna hear ya~" he bit a sensitive cable on Starscream's neck and the seeker moaned. After awhile of hearing his name being yelled 100 times Megatron pulled his digit from the seeker as he fell into recharge. Megatron kissed Starscream's forehelm and sighed.

"Love you~" He purred. Starscream smirked and chuckled, "I love you too~" The grey mech lifted the seeker up and kissed his abdomen, "And you three~" Starscream smiled. Even though he wasn't sparked if someone like Megatron was starting to talk to their mates abdomen already then it was sure gonna one day be true that they have their own young.