"Young Little Soldiers"

\~| In this chapter it takes places years later and the two commanders of the Decepticons have already had their young. There's 4. There's one in the picture above. |~/

Starscream walked out of the throne room and headed to Thundercracker's quarters. "See you soon Star have a good night." Starscream rolled his optics and passed by the other soldiers. "Hey Starscream!" Ever since Starscream and Megatron bonded and thought of being creators the other Decepticons have been very nice. Starscream stepped in and Megatron rose up from the berth. "There you are." Starscream got up on the berth and sat in his masters lap and chuckled. "What have you been doing all day?" Megatron glanced over to the young ones who were laying in a big pile recharging. "They're so cute." Starscream said. Megatron laid his helm on his commanders shoulder. "All because of you." Starscream chuckled and kissed Megatron's cheek. One of the young ones woke up and rubbed his eyes. He saw Starscream and woke the others up. Starscream smiled and picked up the younger sparkling. "Ain't you adorable." He said, nuzzling the young's nose. The other climbed up into their Creators lap and cooed. Megatron picked them up as they transferred over to Starscream. "Hmhm." Starscream and Megatron chuckled.

Who ever said Starscream needed the other seekers. All he needed was a great leader and two friends. As the years dragged on the war with the Autobots has gotten nowhere. Starscream is now left alone with Decepticons he doesn't know, his mate and their sparklings. The seeker has now lost his two greatest most trustworthy friends. The two he considered brothers. All he had now was hope, loyalty and family.

/: Sorry this was short! I was out of ideas by the end of Christmas. Hope you enjoyed! :\