Chapter 17

Few days later...
< Siyeon POV >

After Jansen got locked up in jail, spending his life in there, (he got shot on the shoulder btw) Y/N have been acting really weird these past few days. I don't know. After we're done at the station, she's been acting really really weird. I'm scared if she cheat on me or something. Right now, she's going out but I don't know with whom. It's been 5 hours, she still not coming back home. I'm worried tho. Where is she actually?

DING DONG

'Maybe that's her?' I said it to myself as I open the door. Nope It's not her.. It's the girls.

"Oh hey girls. Come on in." Then they come in and goes to the living room straight away. We all sat down and started talking.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing. We just wanna check up on you" JiU said to me. Weird? They never do this unless something's really weird happens.

"Um...are you guys okay?? Did you eat something weird?"

"Yeah we're okay. Why"

"Nothing...it's just you guys are so different today. Y/N too. Why are y'all acting so weird??"

"I- it's nothing. Really nothing" Handong said to me.

Okay. Why are they acting so weird? Something suspicious. I don't really believe it but know that I have to let it slide. Before I could even ask questions more, Yoohyeon suddenly whisper to SuA. I couldn't get what she was saying. All I heard was '....excited tomorrow?' What about tomorrow? Well, maybe because of Christmas.

"JiU...do you happen to know where Y/N at? It's been 5 hours. She's still not coming back."

"I'm sorry, Siyeon. I don't know where she was at."

"Oh..." I'm sounding so disappointed. I think they knew I'm disappointed. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't tell what is it.

"You going somewhere tomorrow?" Dami asks me.

"No, why? I mean I'm gonna stay home but I don't know Y/N"

"It's Christmas tomorrow. Why don't we spend it all together?"

"Sure. I would love to."

I just hope Y/N will be with me tomorrow. I mean, I miss her. I wanna cuddles with her more but she's out for hours. Despite her being so weird, I really wanna have cuddles. Where is she? When will she'll be back? 'Please come home baby' I said it to myself as I sighed. "What's wrong, Siyeonnie?" Gahyeon asks me. "Nothing" Gahyeon just nodded and let me be. I just leaned back, thinking about Y/N while the girls are talking. I don't know what they are talking about cause I didn't listen to what they're saying. After feels like years, the door suddenly opened, which means Y/N is finally back. I stood up and immediately ran to her. I hug her so tightly.

"Your finally back. Where are you tho? I miss you" I sighed while still hugging her.

"I have something very important to do, that's why. I'm sorry baby" She ruffled my hair.

"It's okay. I need cuddles, baby" I pouted to Y/N and she chuckle and said "Clingy girlfriend eh? Let me just put my coats and shoes away and then we can cuddles, alright baby?" She still ruffled my hair while I just hummed as answer. I let her go and froze seeing the girls especially those two idiots, Yoohyeon and SuA taking a pictures of us.

"Seriously?" I sighed and glares at them.

"Shut up Siyeon. Just pose for us."

"Yeah. Also MAKE IT AS A MARRIED WIFE AND WIFE." Yoohyeon screamed while I blush. Handong, Dami and SuA immediately smack Yoohyeon head after she said that. Wow, triple smacks. And then JiU whisper to Yoohyeon but I couldn't get it what they're saying. Yoohyeon then scratch her neck awkwardly. "Shut up for a second Yoohyeon. You just spoiled it." Gahyeon said to Yoohyeon. Well, that was weird.

"Anyways Y/N...you busy tomorrow?" Gahyeon asks Y/N.

"Uh... I'm kinda busy tomorrow." Y/N then suddenly making eye contact to the girls which was weird. And they nodded their head like they understand something? Weird.

"B-but tomorrow is Christmas, baby" I pouted as she sat beside me and cuddles me.

"I know baby. But we'll celebrate when night come tomorrow okay? I have something special important for you tomorrow night. I'll be gone in hours but will be back at night. I promise"

"Promise?"

"Promise baby" Y/N kissed my forehead and suddenly put a horror movie on.

"HORROR MOVIE TIME" Y/N screamed but not too much louder.

"Why did you put this movie on? UGH I HATE HORROR MOVIE" SuA said to Y/N cowardly.

"Shut up SuA, just watch" Yoohyeon said to SuA. Dami, Handong, JiU calmly watch the movie while Gahyeon getting scared cause of the jumpscares. "I'm scared JiU.." Gahyeon tugged JiU shirt and hide her face onto JiU back. "I'm here Gahyeonnie. Just keep close to me, alright" JiU comfort Gahyeon as she just nodded and pulled JiU closer to her.

"Why did you chose this, babe?" I asks Y/N as I'm very scared.

"You scared?"

"Y-yeah" Suddenly there's a jumpscare which made me screamed and flinched. Gahyeon and SuA also screamed but SuA was the loudest one.

"Hey hey it's okay. Hide your face behind my back if your scared. I'll be there to hold you baby" I just held her closer to me.

I don't know why i'm so clingy to her. I wanna cuddles, her kisses and everything. I'm being very clingy. I hope she won't get stressed of me being so clingy girlfriend.

After movie ended
< 3rd Person POV >

"Okay that was scary as fuck" SuA swore as JiU smack her head. "Oi I told you not to swear" SuA just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Well... We gotta go back home now, Y/N, Siyeon"

"Leaving now??" They just nodded and Y/N said "okay. Take care on your way home" Y/N and Siyeon hug them before they leave. "We will. See you both tomorrow and Y/N, good luck" Handong winked at Y/N while Siyeon being confused and thought 'okay that was really weird. What the hell?' Siyeon shooked her head and waved them goodbye.

"Alright. Let's sleep now. I'm getting tired" Y/N said to Siyeon.

"Okay but.. Give me kisses first" Siyeon pouted cutely.

"Haha alright baby" Y/N then give kisses to Siyeon on her cheek, her nose and her lips. "Alright let's sleep baby"

They then go to their room and quickly changed to their usual pyjamas and hopped onto the bed. "Goodnight babe" Siyeon said to Y/N. She then said goodnight to Siyeon also. After awhile, they both fell asleep.

Heyyy! Next chapter will be Christmas special. Now, I will charge my phone first and then I'll write the next chapter. Hope you have a good night/day, my loves ♡
Also THANK YOU FOR 1.48K READERS. I LOVE YOU GUYS 💛