Chapter 25: The Training Camp Begins With Time

The next day begins with Class A all gathered outside at the bus.

Aizawa: UA High had finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you who are trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for "Plus Ultra"! 

Class A: Yes, sir!

Yuuto: So we have anything we need?

Naomi: Yeah, I brought sunscreen since we trained in a hot area. And some bandages just in case including water bottles and Bentos too.

Kenichi: You always cautions huh?

Naomi: Yep! it's my duty to do so.

Then suddenly Uraraka starts yelling out training camp.

Uraraka: I-It's time for the training camp! Training camp! Training camp!

Ashido/Kaminari/Uraraka: Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!

Kenichi: They're so hype for this training camp

Naomi: They might regret it soon

Then Class A was interrupted by Monoma from Class B

Monoma: What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does this mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?

He was then knocked out by Kendo.

Kendo: (grab his shirt) Sorry!

Yanagi: Monoma's scary

Midoriya: Oh, it's Class B--

Tokage: We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A.

Kodai: (nodded) Yeah.

Kendo: We're getting on the bus!

Class B: Okay!

Mineat: Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! (drooling) It's like a buffet we can pick and choose from!

Kenichi: (mutter) I swear his pervertedness is another level

Kirishima: That's about enough out of you.

Iida: Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order.

Yuuto: *sigh* Is it really necessary for that?

Then Class A got on the bus and the bus started driving them to the camp.

Aizawa: Everyone, the bus will stop once in an hour. (look back) After that--

Kaminari: Let's play some music!

He notices that the class isn't even listening to him and starts chatting. Aoyama stood up from his seat making Iida stand too and yell at him to sit down. The Trio is sitting on the far back of the bus just getting tired and annoyed by the student chattering loudly.

Naomi: (cover her ears) Jeez, these kids sure are loud.

Kenichi: They should talk quietly on the bus and our class rep isn't helping at all.

Yuuto: Well this will be the last time they will fool around so let them be.

After an hour the bus stopped at the cliff side of a forest. The students then got off and startred stretching their limbs.

Kaminari: Finally taking a break, huh?

Mineta: I gotta pee!

Kirishima: Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?