Chapter 3: Invitaion to UA high

Naomi and Kenichi saw Yuuto been taken away by the police, both of them concerns for Yuuto and what will happen to him.

Naomi: You think  he gonna be ok?

Kenichi: Don't worry they not gonna do anything to him have faith in him

Naomi nodded and then they continue with their job

(The next day)

After Yuuto identity was found he was then arrested and send to the police department. Yuuto now in a private white interrogation room. After felt like an hour, he finally met by someone entering the room. There two people one is that detective guy name Tsukauchi while the other is a 3 foot tall animal who is a mouse, a dog and a bear all combine into one wearing office style trouser.

Yuuto: "Aw

Yuuto: "Aw..." he blink

???: Surprise? It's alright (he then jump at the table) not many people meet an animal that has a quirk, you can called me Nezu

Yuuto: Aw nice to meet you Mr. Nezu

Nezu: (nodded) nice to meet you too

Tsukauchi: And you know me I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi the police detective, I think you know why we're both here

Yuuto: (look away) Yeah~ my vigilantism act, but how did you find me?

Tsukauchi: We heard from civilian they saw the same bike that vigilante use and see a 14 year old white hair boy riding it at the cafe shop.

Yuuto: Damn I should have switch bikes

Nezu: What really surprise us is that such a youngster such as yourself doing vigilante work and riding a bike without having a license that's why I want to see it for myself.

Yuuto: (Show the license card) Well I do have a bike license AND the driving license thank you very much

Tsukauchi: (sign) You have a lot going for you kid, (he then look at the paper) we found that you were quirk less which can lower the sentence of quirk usage but you still go and hurt the villain without a license and we ask you why commit a crime like this?

Yuuto: Because that what heroes do is it wrong?

Tsukauchi: Yes, but you can't do it without a license that breaks the law

Yuuto: Being a hero is not about getting a license or following the law...

What Yuuto said shock Nezu and the detective a bit and he continue

Yuuto: it's about willing to stand up facing the danger that's in front of them, do what they believe is right don't let others or anything else tells them who they are and what they should do. That's why I chose to do this with no regret in doing vigilantism as long that I can save that person then that enough for me even what society did to me and my family.