Part 7

It's been two days since Sam and Dean died and about four since the commotion in the Lecter household. Their bodies were found just off a trail in the woods. Held up by nearly invisible string, both men kneeling in the cold clutching at the guts spilling from their bodies. The brains from both of them missing. When Hannibal and Will got the call from Jack they both decided to not go, opting for a day with their family. Enjoying a relaxing day at home. It being the day after Christmas, they deserved it. Still, no one thought them to be killers or if they did, Castiel couldn't tell and he honestly didn't care. All he cared about was here with him, and he couldn't ask for more.

Sam and Dean are now in heaven, which surprised Dean for some reason. And Castiel has got to say, this is probably the happiest he's seen them in a long time.

Dean was worried at first, complaining about 'who's gonna kill all those sons a bitches now' and 'those assholes are going to continue killing more people and not a single person suspects them'. Sam handled it a lot better, arguing how it was 'out of their hands now'. For how many times they've died and come back, he was honestly surprised at how quickly they gave up.

No matter how many hunters they met in their lifetime, they seemed to think that they and they alone could hunt and kill the monsters. There's got to be at least a thousand hunters in America alone.

Right now Dean was washing the Impala in the front yard of his house. The house was a simple one story with three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a nice garden full of flowers that seemed to need no upkeep. Sam was currently reading a book in his two-story house not that far away. Castiel watched over Dean from the porch, a few bees buzzing around him.

"Say Cas, don't you have more important things to do besides watch me wash a car that doesn't even get dirty?" Dean teased.

To be honest Castiel really didn't have anything better to do. The garrison didn't need him for anything so he was free to do as he pleased. "No," he answered honestly.

"Alrighty, well after this I was thinking of heading over to see Ellen, Jo, and Ash if you'd want to tag along."

"Of course." 

i have been pondering this end chapter for a really long time now and it's not my favorite but writers block is being a bitch. at least I can say its better then the actual supernatural final