~•30•~

This is my fav song like Fr it gets your girl fucked up 😳🦋
Play when it Sam meet with Colby (you will understand) alright I'll shut up enjoy yalls smut
____________________________________

Sams POV•

I was sitting on the bleachers talking to the girls about random stuff, I wasn't even listening to what they were saying. I was to busy thinking about colby, yea we just started dating but since I had that dream I wonder if he could really do all those things to me.
I looked in the corner of my eyes to see colby looking at me, I nodded at Xephers story. I placed my hand on my thigh and slowly began to rub it.

I smirked once I heard a quiet groan from colby, now  many think I'm innocent and i don't do bad stuff... well it depends on my mood.. I never had sex before but I always like to tease. I watched as colby and the others play, sometimes colby would look at me randomly. I would just smile and wink at him, I soon had the best idea ever. I walked down the metal steps of the bleacher and opens my bag. I had a leftover popsicle in my lunch bag.

I leaned against the rail and watched the others play, colby came over to get a drink. I didn't pay attention to him tho I had a better idea, I slowly sucked on it and licked it. I smirked once I saw colby look at me, that's when I took it to the next step of my teasing level. I pushed the popsicle down my throat, eyes rolling back of my head. "F~fuck.." I heard colby moan. I pulled it out and licked my lips, I noticed colby biting his lips. I soon bit the popsicle and walked back up to the girls, they were to busy talking so they didn't notice me having my small 'tease' on colby.

~After practice~

"Alright y'all ready" Jake said walking up to us, "yea" we all said, "actually I have to talk to Sam for a bit y'all can go up to specials will meet y'all at the gym" colby said. Oh shit. They nodded and walked back up to the school, "come with me.." colby whispered in my ear while taking my hand. I nodded as he practically rushed us to the locker room. We walked down the quiet hallway and then to the locker room, I looked at the black marble affect the locker room.

I heard the sound of a lock being turn, "so wanna talk about that whole popsicle thing?" Colby said raising a brow. "I don't know I was bored.." I said with a bit of a innocent voice. He just chuckled and walked up to me, I walked until my back hit the lockers. "My innocent Sammy what am I going to do with you" he shook his head with a smile. Here's your shot sam, I sat him down on the bench. He looked at me with shocked, (play) "so if we're talking body.." I said sitting on his lap, "you got a perfect one so put it on me.." I whispered in his ear. I pulled away to see him biting his lip. I got up from him and leaned on the lockers rubbing the thigh slowly.

"So put it on me..." I said walking up to him, I said rubbing his shoulder. He bit his lip and pulled me back on his lap, "you know that was quite the show you put on at lunch... siting in my lap acting all innocent.." he said running his hand up my thighs slowly. My breath hitched, f~fuck colby.." I moaned quietly. I heard in groaned quietly, "what's wrong colby... cats got you tongue" I smirked. He just smashed his lips onto mine, I immediately melt into the kiss. His tongue licked my bottom lip for entrance, I smirked and denied to tease him. I soon felt his hand sneak behind me and go under my skirt and squeezed my ass. I moaned out which was the perfect time to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues danced into each other's mouth, the kiss was getting more and more heated, I pulled away and lift up his shirt and threw it somewhere. I was practically drooling, he tones abs popped out along with his strong muscles. He quickly kissed back, he kissed down to my neck and started to kissed random places. "C~colby.." I moaned. Suddenly I let a loud moan when he sucked in a certain spot. "Fuck do that again.." he growled. He sucked on the spot again and let out the same moan.

He soon flipped us around so I was laying on my back, he leaned over me and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned louder. He pulled away and took off my sweater and threw it, he ran his finger up my chest smoothly. He sat up just looking at my chest while biting his lip, I was panting from all the pleasure. All of a sudden his thumb came up and rubbed my nipple.

I moaned and closed my eyes feeling my coke practically leaking pre cum, "f~fuck colby I need you n-now" I said panting. He just smirked and undid his belt, I watched as he slowly slid off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. I looked down at his v-line drooling, he soon slid his boxer of and all I have to say is... Bye bye walking

He soon leaned over me again, "Sam, are you sure you want to do this it completely fine if you don't I just don't want to hurt you I care about you Sam a lot.." he said rubbing my thigh softly. My heart fluttered at his sweetnesses, "yes colby.. I want to to take my virginity away.. you and only you.." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

He held me by the waist and soon the kiss got heated again, he ripped off my Jean shorts and my panties. He pulled away and lined up his member. "If it hurts to much we will stop okay I won't be mad.." he said rubbing my hip. I nodded, he soon pushed in his tip. I gasped and dropped my head, "you wanna stop.." he said. "No.. just be gentle.." I gasped. He nodded and slowly started to move. I heard him moan as he slowly picked up his pace. "F~fuck Sammy.. your so.. fucking.. tight.." he moaned.

I moaned loudly, "fuck colby go faster please!" He soon went faster, my eyes rolled back in the back of my head and my mouth opened yelling out moans. "Faster fuck daddy" I moaned. "F~fuck keep calling me that" he growled and went faster. I moaned out even louder, I soon flipped us over we're I was top. "What are you doing sa- OH FUCK" he moaned once I slid down his dick. I moaned and placed my hands on his shoulder and kept bouncing. "F~fuck daddy!l I moaned out loudly.

"That's right baby you yell daddy's name and telling people who you belong to.." he growled. I moaned and kept bouncing starting to feel my stomach build up a warm feeling. "I'm about to-.. fuck.." I was in to much pleasure I couldn't speak, colby grabbed my butt and squeezed it. I moaned and went even faster, "i-I'm.. ab-about to c-cum.." I said through moans. "Fuck me to baby..." he leaned over and kissed my neck, I moaned in his ear. Suddenly his tongue licked my nipple and I release on my chest while colby released inside of me.

"Holy fuck.." Colby panted, I let a breathless giggled and leaned my on his chest. "That was amazing.." I said, "fuck yea it was...." colby smiled. I slid off him with a whimper, I tried standing up but my legs tumbled. Luckily colby caught me, "I got you baby boy now let go clean us up and meet up with the others" he said. I nodded and just leaned on his chest, we got in one of the showers and washed off.

We dried off and placed our clothes back on, colby suddenly placed me on his back giving me a piggyback ride. I giggled as we walked out of the locker room and back up to the school.

Sorry it took some times I wanted some good details and a juicy smut for y'all 😌

Your welcome y'all 😌 bye I announce a story I my upcoming book if y'all want me to make that book bye loves 🖤