~•50•~

Here's y'all's song 😌

____________________________________

~Colbys POV~

Me and Sam walked to our room, I was hoping he would come lay next to me but he went to the bathroom. I just shrugged it off and turned on the tv, I flipped through movies over and over not finding a good one. "So colby about the girl at the store..." Sam said from the bathroom. I just chuckled lightly and shook my head, "I promise you Sam I didn't try anything with her I promise" I said. "Mk but was it necessary to wrap you hand around my neck in public mr brock" he said.

"Yep, beside Sam your my innocent bean I can't let you be touched by anyone but me understand?" I heard the door open but I did looked over knowing it was only Sam. "Oh I understand...Daddy.." I furrowed my brows and turn to look at Sam. He was wearing a maid outfit...

It was so short and hot... I felt my dick twitch under my robe. He then held up handcuffs, he crawled onto the bed and sat on my lap. My breath hitched as I looked at him up and down, "don't worry daddy I'll go easy on you but I want you to know that.. I don't want anyone to touch you" he said cuffing my wrist to the bed post. I was only wearing my robe but nothing under it since I just got out of my swim shorts.

He slowly undid my robe, I bit my lip wanting to just hold Sam by the waist. He smirked and lowered himself down, he slowly slid his finger up and down my cock. "Oh my god.." I groaned. He looked up at me and smirked, "fuck.. please Sam I need to touch you.." I panted. "No can do colbs.. I wanna play with you.." he giggled. Oh my fucking god I just wanted to fuck him when he said that, he ran his hands up and down his thighs.

"Like my new outfit daddy" he said, "yes fuck baby you look so good in it" I breathed. He got up from lap making me whine, I tugged on the cuffs hoping for release. I watched closely as he slowly began to take off the outfits make moan a bit, he came back and sat down. "Sam please I need to touch you I fucking want to be inside of you!" I said. "You want to touch me" he said. "Fuck yes please! I'll do anything so I can just slam right into you and all you are screaming is 'daddy' or 'faster' I don't fucking care if we wake up the damn house I need you so bad!" I yelled.

He just giggled, "before I do that... your going to watch me okay.." he said. I nodded quickly, I watched as he pulled out a vibrater. I bit my lip and he turned it on, he looked at me. "Go ahead baby.." I breathed. He nodded and slowly snaked down on it, "o~oh.." he moaned quietly. He soon cranked it up more, "oh fuck!" He moaned a bit louder, he soon began to grind against it. "Oh daddy..fuck" he moaned. I moaned ad I just looked at Sam desperately fucking himself.

"I'm about to fucking cum!" He yelled as he eyes shut, "cum for daddy" I growled. He soon did letting out ribbons of cum. Once he caught he breath he crawled onto my lap and grabbed my dick, he lifted himself up and slowly snaked down. "Fuck yes!" I groaned. He soon picked up his pace and moaned, "daddy!" He moaned. "Fuck Sam I need to touch you" I said gripping onto the cuff chains. He looks at me bitting his lips rolling his eyes to the back of his head, he soon opens his mouth droll coming out. "Sam please!" I screamed. He just leaned over and began to slowly suck on my neck, "f~fuck daddy.." He moaned in my ear.

I lost it, "oh fuck!" I rolled my eyes back and I cummed, he smiled innocently. "Sam please.. I promise I'll fucking do anything just please let me touch you" I said. "Alright.." he whispered and he leaned up and took off the hand cuffs. As soon as my second hand was free I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and slammed into him. "OH!" He moaned. "F~fuck.." I moaned as I felt him clench around me.

"Hands knees baby.." I said in his ear, he quickly did, I slammed back into him grabbing him throat. He arched his back were he was sitting up a bit leaning against me(y'all know that style?).

I leaned to his neck, "no matter how hard you try to be stop... you always lose cause you know I'm the only one that make you feel good.. and I'm the only one that makes you scream my name understood.." I growled. "Yes daddy.." he moaned. The room was filled with skin against skin and both of us moaning.

"F~Fuck colby there!" He yelled/moaned. I smirked and went faster, "so nerdy I moaned as he continued to clench around me. He soon flipped us around and jumped on my lap. "OH!" We moaned. He quickly began to desperately ride me. I leaned over and slowly licked his tipples. "Fuck colby!" He yelled. "Not my name.." I growled and smacked his butt. "Fuck daddy please" he yelled continuing to ride me. I continued to lick his nipple until I was satisfied with the markings on his chest. I won't stop until he was covered in them..

"Look at me" I panted as I brought his head down, he panted and opened his eyes to make eye contact with me. I slowly bucked up my hips, our mouth opened. "S-so close.." he moaned. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and the other cupping his cheek. "Do it for daddy" I said. He moaned and cummed all over himself. I fallowed right behind him, his head on my shoulder, his body was fucked out. I smiled and reached over and grabbed a tissue and cleaned us up.

I took Sam off of me and laid him next to me, he was already asleep. His head on my chest and his legs prop up against my waist. "Mine.." I growled holding his bare butt. I soon fell alseep.

____________________________________

Sam really said

✍️going✍️ to✍️ take ✍️ control✍️ tonight✍️....

AFTER

✍️never..✍️again✍️ take..✍️control..

Y'all I wanna do a car smut in this story!

Give me a reason why it would start!