Hello Mr. Hemmings

A/N
I would just like to say thank you for reading my book. It means so much that people actually want to read this. There will be another authors not at the end but here's the next chapter. Love you all and thanks again.

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Luke's arms. I smile because I recalled that today is his birthday.

18 years old.

I slowly move out of his grip around my waist making him stir, but he didn't wake.

I walked to our suitcases, putting clothes out for today and putting other numerous things in there because today is also the day we leave.

I got dressed in a 'Panic! At The Disco' shirt and some white skinny jeans and black sandals and straightened my hair.

When I was done packing our clothes, I got Luke's 'Misfits' shirt and a pair of his infinite amount of black skinny jeans.

I walked over to the bed and laid down beside him and just looked at his features.

I leaned forward and peppered kissed all over his face and then kissed down his jaw line and his neck making him wake up and moan at the sensation of my lips on his neck.

"Morning beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

I shivered at his raspy morning voice and kissed his plump, pink, full lips and savored the taste.....of morning breath. I ignored it and just enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine, making me high off of him.

"Good morning handsome and happy birthday." I said once I pulled away.

"Thanks. How does it feel to be dating an older man?" He asked and I laughed at his cuteness.

"It's disgusting. Your morning breath has seemed to have gotten worse. But other then that, it pretty hot." I said and he laughed at my answer.
_____________________

"So what do you have planned for my birthday?" Luke asked once I had finally got him up and dressed an ready to go.

"Can't tell you yet. You'll find out when we get home." I said and that's when he began to whine.

"Please babe?" He said once we had put all of our bags by the door.

"Nope. Can't do that." I said and he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout and widened his eyes giving my the puppy face.

"Please?" He said dragging out the word.

"Sorry.'' I said sending him a smile.

"Fine." I sighed and pouted again.

A few hours later, everyone was packed and ready to go.

I'll save you the agonizing details of the car ride to the airport and just say that it was long, hot, and crowded.

We got to the airport and we are know waiting to get on the plane.

"Remember what happened last time we were waiting at an airport?" I asked Luke as I laid my head on his broad chest.

"Yeah. I think Amy's jacket is still in my suitcase." He said making us both erupt in laughter at the memory.

"Flight 386 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding. Please make your way to the terminal."

We both stood up, grabbing our bags and walking with everyone else to the terminal, Luke's arm protectively around my waist.

Once we were on the plane and sat in our seats, I let out a big sigh and looked out the window at the California view that I will probably never see again.