Heart By Heart

|Amber's POV|

I woke up the next day to find that I was wrapped in Luke's arms. I was facing him and I had my arms around his waist.

I put my ear to his chest and listened to his heart beat. It was loud with a deep thumping sound.

My new favorite sound.

I kissed his chest, then felt him stir.

I looked up to see those beautiful blue eyes looking back at me.

"Good morning babe." Be said as he kissed my forehead.

I put my head back on his chest, "Good morning." I replied.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he watched me.

"Listening to your heart. It's my new favorite sound." I told him, making him smile.

"It beats for you and only you." Luke said as he brought me closer to him.

We stayed like this for about thirty more minutes until we heard the door open and slam shut downstairs.

"Hello my lovely people!" Ashton's voice called as he walked into the room.

"Ash, I told you not to do this." Luke said as he got up and got dressed.

"You need to get out so Amber can get dressed." Luke said, trying to push Ashton out of the room.

"Nooooo!" Ashton slurred, obviously drunk, pushing Luke the other way, "I want to stay and watch."

"Ash, get out." Luke said more sternly.

"You guys had sex didn't you? No fair! We agreed on a threesome!" Ashton said, raising his voice, and kept trying to push Luke back.

"We are not having a threesome! Now get out you drunk idiot!" Luke said making me laugh.

Ashton stepped back and looked at Luke. "Well that was mean." He said looking shocked.

"So, you're being a pain in the ass Ashton. Now get out." Luke said, finally pushing Ashton into the hall and closing the door.

"Hey, don't swear." I heard Ashton say from the other side of the door, making me laugh again.

"Sorry about that." Luke said, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay. It was very entertaining." I said as I got out of the bed and walked over to Luke, wrapping my arms around his waist. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked him.

"How about a little date this afternoon. Say about 6 or 7. Don't worry, Ashton won't be invited." He suggested.

"That sounds great but what are going to do until then? We could hang at my house. Amy and Will are gone all day to a meeting." I told him.

"Sounds good. We should invite everyone over. They've been wanting to hang out again." Luke said as he tossed me my phone.

After a few calls, I managed to get the word out that we would hang at my house.

I even invited Hannah. I think her and Ashton would be cute together.
_____________________

It's 11:30 now and everyone is at my house.

We are in the basement, this time in the recording studio.

"Okay guys we should record us singing!" Quill said as everyone took the seats behind the glass to the booth.

"Yeah! I vote Amber to go first!" Brandon said followed by a chorus of agreements.

"I don't know. I'm not that great." I said which made Chloe laugh.

"Get in there. You are awesome! It's your time to shine babe!" Chloe said shoving me into the room and closing the door.

The room is sound proof so I couldn't hear them.

I put on the headphones and watched as everyone looked though the different songs until I heard a familiar tune start to play.

'Heart by Heart' by Demi Lovato. One of my favorites.

"When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for. When someone walks into your heart through an opened door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold don't let go. Someone comes into your world suddenly your world has changed forever."

And then it hit me.

This is mine and Luke's song.

My entire world changed when he entered it.

The song finish and I walked out of the room and hugged Luke.

"That was so beautiful. You have an incredible voice." Luke said into the crook of my neck.

"That's our song. It's perfect for us." I said as I hugged him tighter.

"Then our song it will be." He said as we pulled away.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me and smiling.

"What?" I asked looking at everyone's faces.

"You have an amazing voice." Michael said, making everyone nod their heads in agreement.

"You should make YouTube videos." Hannah said as she leaned closer to Ashton. I'm so glad they are getting closer.

"Thanks." I said smiling. "I'll think about it." I said making Luke kiss my forehead.

"Okay, who's next?"