The Unbreakable Vow

This is The Unbreakable Vow! You shall proceed to read it carefully as we have hidden the keys (passwords) to join The Order in here.

BE LIKE NEVILLE
Please have patience
. We have lives outside wattpad and discord too! So, please refrain from spamming us, if you do so- we would have to stupefy you.

BE LIKE MOLLY
Love everyone in the community.
We do not tolerate any kind of discrimination, so if we find you being unreasonably rude to anyone, we will not hesitate to avada kevadra you.

BE LIKE HERMIONE (SET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT)

Please prioritize your work. We have strict deadlines, which won't be modified unless it is necessary. Also, we have a three strike system! Beware.

DO NOT BE LIKE GINNY IN THIS MATTER

Please do follow the rules. We know that it is really annoying to follow the rules, but these are not that hard, are they?  Also, we have a age limit. We are only accepting member's above the age of 13. So, if you are not 13- then please do join us when you are!

BE LIKE ARTHUR (HAVE THE LATEST MUGGLE TECHNOLOGY)

Discord is a must. Though there are some exceptions for some positions, we would recommend all of you to have discord to gain the full community experience including the Model Wizarding World we have created with nitro benefits.                                                                                           

BE SOMEWHAT LIKE SNAPE
Be Active. 
We don't expect you to be online 24/7 like Snape. But we expect you to be online for atleast once a day. 

DON'T BE LIKE 3RD YEAR HERMIONE

Please do not accept the work you cannot do. It is better to do limited work and submit it on the deadline than accepting loads of works and not able to submit it before the deadline. Hence, we request you to accept the work you can do and submit it within the deadline!

DO NOT BE LIKE RON ON THE LAST DAY OF HW SUBMISSION

What had been discussed in the order, stays in the order. Please do not spread our ideas to the world. PLAGIARISM IN NOT TOLERATED.

BE MAGICAL

This server is only for wizards, witches and squibs. If you are a muggle, we will find out. (Dumbledore has his ways)

BE LIKE DOBBY

Stay loyal to the order  members and yourself. Follow all these rules because they are vital for the upkeep and proper functioning of the Order . 

BE A GOOD ORDER MEMBER
Give a permanent follow to the account of The Order Order_OfThePhoenix and the account of the founders cookieneon  and _Dead_Of_Write_   permanently . 
Give a shoutout to the order on your message board.
Add one of the books of the community to your reading list . We will be checking all of this.

P.S. : You can only apply in the community twice. If you are denied once , give another interview after 3 months. You can only have 2 roles

🧙‍♀️🔮🧙‍♀️🔮

We hope you have read all the rules carefully and will abide by them . The password was hidden in the rules

If you have competed this process , advance to the forms!

SEE YOU IN THE ORDER!