The Order - Positions

Good to know that you read all the rules carefully  and followed them as we will be checking! There are  roles in the Order , we hope you find the one that suits you!

(ONE PERSON CAN APPLY FOR MAX 2 ROLES)

DUMBLEDORE - THE FOUNDERS

[full]

This is a position belonging to the creators of The Order Of The Phoenix.  They created the Order along with the model Wizarding World. They overlook the working of the whole Order and make all the vital decisions for the advancement of the Order.

MAD EYE MOODY - THE ADMIN 

This position has to be earned. 

They are the right hand witches/wizards of Dumbledore. They help the founders in overlooking the community. Their main purpose is to help write books , give ideas for the order. They will fill in for other positions too.

SEVERUS SNAPE - THE  MANAGERS 

This position has to be earned. 

They are heads of a specific department and overlook the working and help members with their work. They are like admins but on a lower level. They will only manage specific departments. They can take decisions for the Order members and allot them work told by the founders. Their powers are limited to a specific department.

JAMES POTTER - THE WRITERS

They are the writers of the Order. Their sole purpose is to write the contents of the books and make it interesting for the readers . They need to be strict with deadlines and work hard like McGonagall.  The writers  must have good grammatical skills and vocabulary as they will be writing the prompts , books , announcements , contest etc. 

TONKS - DESIGNERS

They are the face of the Order.  They have to create mesmerizing book covers , banners , gifs or any other kind of graphics for the Order. They will also get a position in the graphic shop of the Order. They must work hard to make the Order beautiful for the witches and wizards on wattpad.

REMUS LUPIN : EDITOR

They must be willing to help everyone with their books. They have to help upcoming authors correct their grammar and in the betterment of their books. They have a position in the the editing shop of the Order. They should have a sharp eye for grammatical errors and should be keen to help other in perfecting their books.

MOLLY WEASLEY : REVIEWER

They need to be honest but still be polite. They need to have a way with words. They will be in the review shop of the Order and will read books and provide advise about the quality , plot , character development , sentence structure etc. The reviewers should also be avid readers, this would help them to review books in a proper way.

FAWKES - JUDGES

They are very important during the award shows of the Order or any other contests. They judge the books submitted by witches and wizards and rank them. They may be needed at a short notice. They should always be active and ready to help , and read.

RITA SKEETER - INTERVIEWERS

They must be persuasive and should have adequate social skills. Their job is to interview the winners of the award shows. They should be curious to know about others and never ever be rude to anyone. They too should have a way with words as well as people. 

LEE JORDAN - PROMOTERS

They spread awareness about the Order and play an important role in recruiting witches and wizards in the Order. They must have 100+ followers in order to spread the awareness about the Order. You will be required to give shout outs and it would be highly appreciated if you have other social media accounts.

AURORS - THE SPY

They are an important part of the order. Their work is to make sure all work is done properly , there is no cheating , fighting or anything that can create problems in the order. They have to maintain the law and order in the Order. They will also be reporting cases of plagiarism or any other issues directly to the founders.

FILIUS FLITWICK- PLANNERS

They are the creative heads of the Order. They will be pitching in ideas for contests, books and other things for the betterment of the Order. They will also be required to help with the work.