Welcome to The Order

"HOGWARTS IS MY HOME!"

Greetings from Dumbledore!

Welcome to The Order Of The Phoenix. This is the official hiring book for the Order Of The Phoenix! 

Are you like us ? Still waiting for your Hogwarts letter ? Do you still look out of the window everybody to see if there is a sign of owls carrying your letters or people in wizarding cloaks approaching your house ? 

This is a magical place , a portal to the wizarding world for all the witches , wizards and other magical beings out there! It's a magical realm where you will get to experience the Wizarding World. This is not just another wattpad community where you have to work all day  , we can provide you a full Hogwarts experience if you get on board. 

We are a one of a kind , wattpad - discord based community server bringing together potterheads from around the world. As the community grows , so do we ! 

But be sure to follow the rules and make an unbreakable vow , to never to break them and that's all you have to do enter the magical world! 

Discover your magic , your true destiny ! Get a taste of the marvelous wizarding world and fulfill your childhood dream! Become a part of The Order Of The Phoenix!

Well what are you waiting for ? See you in the Wizarding World! 

Yours Sincerely,

The founders 🧙‍♀️

 cookieneon , _Dead_Of_Write_

🧙‍♀️🔮🧙‍♀️🔮