01

Maria closed her eyes as she endured another kick to the stomach. "Where is he?" They asked for a hundredth time this day, and all she could do was smirk at them. Dang, they actually punched her face. "You pathetic excuse of a human being. The decimo will never care whatever you do to me, but someone will."

Finally, they managed to sink into their puny brain that they chose the wrong person. The door closed as the rustling of the chains once again enclosed the area. "I really need a vacation," she mumbled as she kept picking the lock on her cuffs.

Blood trickled down from her forehead, making her sigh. "They have really outdone themselves this time. Even my precious hair is ripped out," she complained as she let out a scream.

Better pretend that she was suffering than let those pathetic beings have an idea of their plan. "Oh my," she gasped as a rock was thrown from the window of the room. Those CEDEF bastards really did not use their brains.

If those buffoons found out the secret codes in the small rock, they would ruin the plan. And of course, she would be in trouble like always. "Honestly, maybe I can treat this as a vacation. The headquarters would never send paperwork when this mission would come up anyway," she said as she crossed her legs.

Everything was becoming blurry as a yawn escaped her mouth. Dang, they really hit her head too much. As she closed her eyes, memories started playing like in an old play.

"Maria!" She looked back as she removed her eyes from the book she was reading. There he was standing with a sheepish smile on his face, and she could feel her face reddening. Maybe she was hallucinating when she noticed that everything was slowing down all except for him.

A smile appeared on her lips, and she waved her hand to point at the seats beside her. When was it that she was this relaxed? Maybe these were the rare moments when she could let her guard down from the whole mafia business.

"Tsuna!" She called out as she noticed the brunette tripped over the air again. "Maria-san, help me," he mumbled as she laughed over his worrying state.

🇮​ 🇷​🇪​🇦​🇱​🇱​🇾​ 🇱​🇴​🇻​🇪​🇩​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​.

"Honestly, what would you do if I'm not here to help you," she complained while looking away. Maria was a fool to think that they would stay the same even after all those years. And as usual, the brunette could not even take a hint from the blush on her face.

"Don't say that, Maria-san! Of course, we'll stay forever," Tsuna said with a serious gaze at her. Maria was sure that she could be compared to tomatoes from the way that she blushed. Did the temperature rise again even though it was mid-July?

"Even after I ask out Kyoko-chan," he said with a blush on his face.