02

🇮​ 🇱​🇴​🇻​🇪​🇩​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​.

Ever since Kyoko had accepted his confession, Maria would watch as they paraded around the campus. They would hold hands, smile in a sickening sweet atmosphere, and even give out love notes after classes. He even dared to ask her what to write in the letters.

All she could do was give out advice as her own heart would wither and grow tired of lamenting in her broken heart. Maria doesn't have the heart to deny Chrome because she needs them. "I'm sorry," Chrome would mutter every time she would rush over to hug her.

🇮​ 🇦​🇲​ 🇹​🇮​🇷​🇪​🇩​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇭​🇦​🇹​🇮​🇳​🇬​.

Even if the pineapple man would pity her, Maria could feel disgusted in her heart. She wouldn't admit it, but she missed Mukuro teasing her over her long white hair. "Grandma." He would often call her when she was sad, and she knew he somehow cared.

Tsuna's tutor handed her documents. For a second there, she thought that she had to kill somebody as a mafia member. But the sadistic man-baby thought of her. "A chance for a new life," he said as he sipped from his cup of coffee.

🇮​🇹​ 🇭​🇺​🇷​🇹​🇸​.

Perhaps he understood this from the start. He might have even considered Maria as one of the Mafia Donna candidates. There was a consideration that he considered for the future of the Vongola Family. Tsunayoshi's feelings would be broken, and he might even seek to destroy the underworld.

Reborn intended to watch over him. So Maria knew there was nothing she could have done to win his heart. "Thank you. I suppose that you could give them some explanation... Since I am just tired of everything. Heck, I might even find myself."

"See you... someday," Maria said as she closed the door in the room. She looked over at the yellow Manila folder and smiled as she glanced to her right at the view of the bright blue sky.

🇵​🇱​🇪​🇦​🇸​🇪​ 🇸​🇦​🇻​🇪​ 🇲​🇪​.

Maria clenched her hands on the white trolley as she saw the familiar tuft of brown hair on the airplane grounds. How could she forget him? After all, Maria saw him link his arms to his beloved. She was informed that they were chasing her for explanations.

🇮​ 🇦​🇲​ 🇭​🇺​🇷​🇹​.

She ignored those shouts as she ran to the gates, drowning in those negative thoughts. "Maria!" A thousand footsteps rang in her ears, and she knew they would capture her if she stopped, even by a second.

A bullet was shot straight to her shoulders, but all she could think was to run away. If she made it out alive, she could live an ordinary life. No one could hurt her if they does not know where she was.