🔅EPI 19🔅

Sorry again for late update. This is short chapter but it's important so plz read.....

AUTHOR POV...

Taehyung was sittings in the top of the roof. It's already 5Am in the morning. After what he see in suga apartment. He cried all night and it's like the Eternity for him. He come home at 4am. He took a relax shower and try to sleep but every time he close his eyes. He see the same seen how suga kiss jimin, how he comfort him, hug him. He can't close his eyes in one second.

TAEHYUNG POV....

I sit there alone. I can't feel this lonely before in my life. Why because I have never been alone in past. Every second, I feel alone I just remembered every memory I spend with suga Hyung that's the best part of my life. Every time I sit alone I think about him, his beautiful eyes, his chubby chick's, his cute small nose, his beautiful grossy lips. I just think about him. How he smile when he see me. How he laugh at my jokes.

I live alone in the big mansion. My mom lives in France. Before dad died they live in France. When dad died my mom don't want leave that place. And I understand I can't force him to live with me. Because i have grown up. I leave him because I wanted to live with the love of my life. And now I am all alone.

I hear that jimin is pregnant. What I am gonna do now. I think that suga can't do this. I am a big fool. Why can't I think that suga don't remember me. Jimin is his husband they can do everything and anything they want. It's not illegal

I just sit there and see the stars shining. I wanted to reduce the pain. It's to much for me. It's feel like you are going to die anytime soon. You can't breath properly. My heart aches again and again to remember the seen.

Now I have to live without him. If only there jimin was in his life. I swear to God I kill him in my own hands. I can do everything to get him back in my life. But now jimin is not alone he was carrying a baby in his tummy. I can't be so down to kill this unborn child.

I just wanted to see him every day. I just live to see him smiling Every day. I make a decision. I don't resine to my job. It's difficult for me. But I do my best to can't show him my feelings.

I don't get sleep tonight. I Sit there seeing the sunrise. I felt a little better watching this. I go to my room and get ready for going to office.

JUNGKOOK POV....

Alarm started ringing again and again. I started getting annoyed in my sleep. I get up and trun it off. It's 7:00 Am. I see that Bambam call me last night. I trun it off and go to bathroom freshen up and start the new day.

After all the routine I sit on my bed and took my phone to call bambam. I know he wanted to tell me jimin new apartment address. I call him but he can't pick up my call. After 7 calls I think he is sleeping that's why he not answering.

I have nothing to do today. I started preparation on my exams. I feel wired I don't what was that. Like something is not right.

Time skip.

It's 2 pm. I am waiting for bambam to call me. I decided to visit Namjoon Hyung because they have a contact with their leader.

Namjoon house.(AUTHOR POV..)

I ring the bell but no one response. I try again but no one ans. I think Hyung is not home. I turn but then the door opened and I see namjoon Hyung only wearing his boxers.

" Oh Hi jungkook sorry for late response. Oh come in. Just wait for a bit I changed. Ok" Hyung said close the door and go to his room. I sit there waiting for him.