visiting

one word to describe the child,

lonesome.

lonesome and isolated from everyone and everything.

except them.

Y/N's family and the Ragnvinder family were quite family with each other due to business and family matters. Because of this, Kaeya and Diluc would often see Y/N. As time went by, the 2 of them began to grow quite close to Y/N. Y/N's parents did not like this however due to Y/N always being isolated from everyone but her family. So the boys would often sneak them away in secret !

"(y/n)! It's us again!" a blue haired boy hollered from below their window. 'kaeya?' y/n thought, as they peaked down from the window. your eyes met with the blue haired boy's brother, diluc.

diluc had a soft, yet intimidating glare almost all the time. he took after his father whom y/n was quite afraid of. yet, they couldn't help but stare into his beautiful, scarlet eyes. they reminded y/n of shiny, padparadscha gems. or red sapphires.

y/n snapped out of her daze and unlatched the ladder on the side of her window as she watched it unravel itself to the bottom for them to climb up and into her room.

"greetings y/n! it's been a hot minute since we've seen each other." Kaeya beamed.

"It's been a day, kaeya." diluc pointed out, which made y/n laugh.

in their eyes, seeing y/n laugh or smile was like a blessing from barbatos himself. their smile was as angelic as an angel sent from heaven and their laugh was as delicate as a blooming daisy in the spring fields of teyvat.

"well, what're you waiting for? go get ready, we're going out again!" Kaeya exclaimed.

"okay, okay—" y/n shoved the 2 of the out of her room to wait outside. "wait out here for me."

y/n exited the room dressed in a casual yet elegant off white embroidered collared top with a simple set of beige shorts to match.

"you sure you're gonna wear that? it might get dirty again like last time y/n and your parents will get mad again." kaeya commented. they hesitated on answering for a moment. 

"whatever, i'll just end up washing it myself either way!" y/n rolled their eyes. their eyes then darted back the the two boys. 

"well? what are you guys waiting for? lets go already!!" they grabbed their arms and ran off. away from all of their worries.