upon my mistletoes

_____

he couldn't stop repeating them like a broken video player.

how was this possible?

" I don't know either prince namjoon, this is not something I could expect, but the way I look into his eyes is something the trivaio can prove me he was right, positivity and negativity had caked themselves to be as one, while icing delicately hiding the truth that I'm his compatible "

" Where negative and positivity emerges together in a halt afterwards, one bloom of black flower must therefore glue your petals in the nectar carefully, if its gradually mistaken, destiny mightve vibrated into shatters by now "

those vulnerable statement came to taste his piece of mind again, he had strongly and anxiously tighten his fist, holding his cup of tea. He might break them in a second but he released them slowly, being too frustrated, suddenly, feels like his anxious wants to play tag. But in prince geminis case, he was just fazed for the youth looking man to be this horribly dolorous, just so he remembered that prince aries has sagittarius.

" what's the bush now? " he asked, looking at prince jin who had somehow his posture whispered relief and loss of strong waves, but he shouldn't be assured of that. " we keep this a secret, I'll tell him in the right time, this can't be found in the treasure easily, so we must lock it " he had no time to add more statement as his introduction before so his main plan, he necessary need prince namjoon to know how to keep secrets fond in himself.

" noted, I trust in you just how you were loyal to me prince gemini " he smiled in reassurance, he knew prince jin was really, really caution when it comes to 'slipping things on ice' and by giving him reassurances in his promise, he will always see the soften in his eyes, just now.

prince namjoon stopped his tracks, sighing. It was better if these secrets were to be slowly folded openly now.

______

he watched the colorful flowers in the garden, his tips slowly touching the petals and now the flower was flushed, slowly lowering. All he could think right now was prince cancer, namjoon, namjoon, namjoon. yeah, he was driving crazy.

He believes that the prince was the most innocent, sophisticated angel he has ever met, he was gorgeous and beautiful, dragon eyes had made him shiver but looking at his submissive moves and smiles, he couldn't help but protect this big teddy bear from bad monsters.

but, he loved the women he took her hands at, he believed in his pride that things won't work well, what a shame then, this vespar added salt too much to his coffee. He started to over think about it, he wondered where she was, if she was coming back to him and throw away all the things she said to him, it hurted him really bad, and he wants her back, so selfish of you prince vespar.

______

anyways mochileros, few more chapters and I'm heading to amorous nights 😌. While I hear my parents doing their thang. kill me.