ibex my friend such truceful you see?

____

“ who's is this ibex prince cancer? ” The vespar asked, curious on this kind of creature, namjoon only smiled, walking along the way as the sky was still in a dawn, meaning to see the sunrise soon, the crystals up high the sky were still shimmering and glittering as a pleasuring way the prince could fall in love with.

then they were faced by a massive tree, to where the prince cancer stopped its track from the yellow brick road. The vespar looked fazed so he asked, “ what may the reason of our stop here? ” jimin looked up the greeny leaves, with was build with strong branches and red luscious apple he could see, namjoon smiled, going across the big trunk and went to press his whole palm against the trunk, closing his eyes as he whispered ‘abela’ in a chant, with his overlaying whispers.

The vespar only looked at the prince, as the latter dominated the tree, and to see a big door absorb the middle of the trunk, while his big, slender hands were still laying upon it. once as it ended, namjoon went to run up the prince and giggled, grasping his wrist and faced the door, knocking on the door three times before they were met by,

a goat, a hybrid goat, he had big trunks in his head with flowers and jewels went to decorate, buffy and dragon eyes with its orbs in a dark color of a charcoal. The goat smiled, beckoning for the two to come close, “ prince cancerious, i have received the letter you sent using hijez, thank you for the visit ” he smile once again in a  welcoming way.

“ there is no urgent to be so formal ibex, can we enter now? ” ibex chuckled, going inside as the two followed. they were met by alot of books placed neatly and organized inside the bookshelves, a single table and a stair leading to which there was one door, obviously ibex's room, everything was made log, but there were expensive and rare items in the house. “ You may sit ” he spoke, the both sitting down while making themselves comfortable,

ibex then went back with a cup of log tea, which from the trees that ibex invented to make a delicious rare tea, as the both started drinking, the goat went to sit across them, smiling as he took a dark blue book under the table, opening it and went to the middle of the book, they both watched as ibex meditated, his eyebrows knitted tightly and face seriously focusing.

“ what is he doing? ” jimin whispered, looking at namjoon who smiled, “ he is meditating to cast a power to foretell our future more further ” he explained, drinking his tea as he looked the goats surrounding swirl in shimmering white, until it reaches on top of his head and immediately opened his eyes, then it went away, but then a hurricane of swirls came between the book, but it was pure white.

ibex sighed, smiling as he looked at the two powerful prince's, “ now for your journey to be useful, i will tell you your future, and you'll be ready for everything you'll take in my foretell ” he spoke, as if these were depends for the both of their lives, not to make sure he wasnt a bother, he was a procasinator for the both of them, and as for prince namjoon, he was ready to take any opportunities.

____

Wattpad im so dissapointed to you like literally, i was almost done with this book and you were there to ruin my dear readers patience, fuck you srsly -_-