pity to be jealous

___

namjoon then woke up to jimin looking at him, he panicked, apologizing for he was sleeping and bowed, " please prince jimin please pardon me---" " yeah you should, but just dont take that up again or i wont accept your apology  "he spoke bluntly, walking away, namjoon tiredly running his way to jimin and so followed him.

Then they were met by another prince, walking up to them and namjoon immediately bowed, so as well was jimin, " prince hoseok, how is your day " namjoon looked up, he was the prince that prince yoongi was talking about, and so he smiled, hoseok taking the notice and smiled back, bowing.

" i am fine" he spoke before fully giving attention in him" you are such a cute prince, may you tell your name? " namjoon blushed by the praise, smiling brightly with his glamorous dimples, not noticing jimin looking intensely on him, " i am prince namjoon from cancerious kingdom in zodiaćia " hoseok perked up, smiling brightly, "you are the prince that my intimate had talked about " he started playing with his cheeks, cooing him, " your such an adorable fluff ball! " namjoon giggled, letting the prince play with his cheeks.

jimin observed how he was full and happy, he had small smiles in his thoughts, namjoon wasn't that bad at all, but he couldn't fall for it, he doesn't trust him, but he somewhat felt jealously roam him, he cleared his throat, reminding that he was still here, " oh um, pardon me, i can't resist his adorables" he scratched his neck, smiling, namjoon smiled, bowing once again, jimin couldn't resist this sweetness so he grasp his wrist, bowing at hoseok before leaving ; huffing.

" h-have i done wrong? " he spoke, jimin stopping to look at him, " yes you did, you were flirting at a prince and you have no right " he told, namjoon giggling, knowing he was jealous, jimin raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms, " whats so funny about that prince namjoon? " he shooked his head, placing his hands on his mouth, holding his laughter.

" weird " he spoke, leaving namjoon alone, he couldn't help but burst his giggles, one victim found him, bowing at the prince and asked, " who made your frown upside down my prince? " the prince of gemini asked, smiling. he noticed and stopped his giggles bowing down before answering, " my, prince gemini, prince jimin made my frown into a bright smile " he told.

jin smiled, asking: " who is this prince jimin? " raising an eyebrow, " he is the prince of vespar, my compatible " jin gasped, hugging the prince tightly before looking at him with the brightest smile he could get, " prince! I am happy for you!, congratulations! " jin pecked his forehead, not knowing that. . .

Jimin saw it.

___

He be jealous man

díd чσu lσvє ít?  σ (>‿<✿)

  wσuld чσu mínd tσ

(〜^ 3 ^)〜vσtє, fσllσw & cσmmєnt?\(^ω^\)

whєnєvєr чσu dσ ít σr nσt

í'll ѕtíll

( ˘ ³˘)❤  [ lσvє u ]

  - вíg (♥ó㉨ò)ノ 💜