Text_#22

The quadruple date seemed easier in Hyunjin's mind, in reality it seemed like a big mess. All had started like usual, they agreed on going out at one of their favourite barbecue places where Jisung, Chan and Changbin could stay low and actually enjoy their time outside.

He had met up with Felix and Seungmin to go home after their last class of the day at four in the afternoon.

When they got home Jeongin was already here, laying on their couch playing around on his phone. "Welcome back guys." He greeted his eyes barely leaving the screen. Felix rushed to put his things away and jumped him making the younger wince.

"You didn't go to class ?" Seungmin asked going to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water.

"I did, I just got here twenty minutes ago." Jeongin explained, patting Felix's head lightly. The older snuggled closer to him.

"Ready for the date later ?" Hyunjin sitting down on the single armchair next to them.

Seungmin groaned sitting on his boyfriend's lap making himself comfortable. "This is one of the most stupid idea you ever had."

"Agreed." Jeongin said still on his phone.

Hyunjin let out an indigned gasp. "It's gonna be fun come on."

"Plus, it has been a long time since we had fun, only the eight of us." He added kissing Seungmin's cheek loudly.

"When do we need to get ready ?" Felix mumbled, his cheek squished on Jeongin's shoulder.

"Around five." Hyunjin said, they could all laze around for now.

Getting ready was more difficult than what Hyunjin expected, Jeongin and Seungmin fought for the bathroom, Felix changed his shirt a dozen times then they literally took almost forty minutes to put makeup on and then did their hair like their boyfriends were seeing them for the first time.

The result was, they were late. Hyunjin's phone was ringing non-stop with messages from Jisung and Minho asking where they were since the room they had reserved was available for thirty minutes already and the four others were already waiting for them.

Hyunjin signed and stepped up on the gas pedal.

-

Once Hyunjin had parked the car, they all got out to join the others in the private room in the restaurant.

When they got inside Jeongin rushed to his boyfriend's arms and Felix greeted his boyfriend with a bear hug. Hyunjin and Seungmin took the two vacants seats left.

"How come you are thirty minutes late ?" Minho asked, handing them the menus.

Hyunjin scoffed "Ask them that." He said glaring at his room mates

"Don't be mad Hyunjinnie." Felix teased cutely. "We just wanted to be pretty for our boyfriends."

"Bro look at how well it's working, Chan hyung is already eating Innie with his eyes like he is on the menu." Jisung commented, getting a friendly slap on his shoulder from the older one who was indeed looking at Jeongin like he was his dessert.

"You always look pretty baby, don't worry." Changbin praised with his baby voice, pecking Felix's cheek.

They all laughed together, settling on ordering their dishes. It was not that hard choosing since it was one of the restaurants they ate at pretty often. Minho and Chan's duty was to grill the meat while their side dishes came one by one.

"That looks so good." Jisung groaned really hungry, the smell not helping at all.

"Eat baby." Minho smiled at him patting his hair softly with his free hand.