13

Two hours had just passed by with his favourite band playing following by other performers before he could realise it. However, Tine wasn't really paying attention to other performances, he was way too engrossed in Sarawat's performance and obviously everything else about him.

He strolled away from the scene and rummages for his phone in his pocket. Still no notifications from him. Tine was truly disheartened. He didn't know how to feel ,he's worried for him but at the same time he was a little crabbed that he didn't text him throughout the entire show and even after the performance had ended.They are supposed to meet up after the festival ,well past tense,they were supposed to.After all, he have no reason to be sulking at him as he have totally slipped out of Tine's mind ever since his crush started performing.

His crush was indeed a good distraction while he's busy worrying about the latter.

Tine was walking his way back to his dorm and he stopped in his steps when he heard someone calling out for him from behind.

"Tine!"

He turned around with his mouth slightly agape and eyes splayed wide the moment he saw who it was.

Sarawat,his crush was calling out for him.

And the part that caught him off guard is not only that Sarawat knows his name but he was also lopsidedly smiling at Tine

H-he knows me?!