Chapter one

Isabelle's POV

Honey come on were going to be late for school. Said my dad. Ok ill be down in one second then we can go. Alright then.i grab a brush and pony run down stares to the car. I com it then put it in a high pony. Alright isabelle its your first day of high school make it a good day. I walk in the school and see a bunch of boy i walk past them . When i feel something grab me. Hey why didn't you look at us you need to. Then i realized it was Nash jokeing around with me. Hey nash I've missed you. Ive miss you to said Nash. Hey i want you to meet my friends this is zayn, jack,mike and mat. Hi they all said. I said hi nice to meet you. The bell rings all the guys leave egsept Nash. What room. He said and takes my paper out of my hands. Oh room six 0 six so do i come on ill show you he said.

Nash POV

I love isabelle so much but i don't know if she likes me. She is so pretty and she like to play sports to. I think i found my dream girl i said. Hey guys I said to all my bros can you guys get me a reaserfavsion at a fancy restaurant. Ya sure we can. Anything for you my brother. Thanks so much and jack can you get me a ring and ill pay you back ok. Ok do you want it to day love said jack. Yes and make sure you bring the box to. Ok said jack.